Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

17 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well unlike you Im pulling for my R6 brothers! :thumb:

Lewis will be hard to handle. Really hope we get to meet up in Waverly.

Lol. Started to say earlier I am changing my stance on ya game. After all the crap that has been said I'm pulling for ya guys. Hoping it will be a region 6 quarters final 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yes it is crazy. Thing is 30 of the pages on that forum is the same thing. The general n Columbia folk talking about who beat who last year n two months ago. The amount of points scored against different teams etc etc. getting boring on that thread. They need to find some different stats to talk about. Like I said before it comes down to matchups. And Lewis county is a tough one this Friday. If riverside can weather Lewis home field advantage it will b a game

If Riverside and CA win, Riverside hosts the next round?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Well scenario has changed. Sorry Vandy. Go Bulldogs lol. But of course we have to do our part or all for nil

I thought that might change your mind! :D

17 minutes ago, CABacker said:

No,  If Riverside and CA win, then CA hosts.  See official brackets

Can you link official brackets? CA and Riverside are both #2 seeds. This year it's Region 6's turn to host if the seeds are the same.

Nevermind, leave it to TSSAA to make it complicated!

http://www.tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20180102

Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host.     

Edited by Salem
linked

31 minutes ago, Salem said:

I thought that might change your mind! :D

Can you link official brackets? CA and Riverside are both #2 seeds. This year it's Region 6's turn to host if the seeds are the same.

Nevermind, leave it to TSSAA to make it complicated!

http://www.tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20180102

Notes:
All times are local time. In the first and second rounds the higher seeded team shall be the host school. In the third round and semifinals in even-numbered years the bottom team in each bracket shall be the host team. If two teams from the same region meet in the third round, the team seeded higher in the region standings shall host.     

So if Louis County and Columbia Academy both win the LC will host Columbia Academy????

7 minutes ago, Tata said:

So if Louis County and Columbia Academy both win the LC will host Columbia Academy????

Lewis County will host CA because they finished Region 5 as the #1 seed.

The way that note is written above a #4 seed could host a #2 seed from another region in the semis. Doesn't seem right to me or I could be misreading it.

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

Lewis County will host CA because they finished Region 5 as the #1 seed.

The way that note is written above a #4 seed could host a #2 seed from another region in the semis. Doesn't seem right to me or I could be misreading it.

Thanks Salem, you always have good post.