SGC @ Milan. The rematch

ManOfMillions

25 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

This will definitely be interesting. It sounds as if you two have a little extra animosity for each other. Tradition (Milan) vs the brash upstart (SGC). I won’t make a prediction here but will be interested in the outcome. Unlike another poster, I will make no prediction of how Covington might do vs the winner. I believe in the old adage - respect your opponent ( and give them no bulletin board material). Covington needs to concentrate on McNairy and see if we can advance to round 3.

You definitely respect your opponents always Chargerfan. Classy guy. The other guy you mentioned... well.... he’s a moron. 

8 hours ago, Milanfootballislife said:

Insulting my intellect huh? That’s how we are gonna roll? Alright.  lol 

Last week you revealed what you actually meant when making statements similar to the one above about the refs. So the cats already out of the bag.  I’m not really sure how your below statement  differs from saying the refs contributed greatly to our win.  

“In my opinion the officiating cost SG the game” - You 

But okay. Whatever you say.lol 

Goooooooo Daaaaawwwggggssss!!! 

If you took my comments as insulting to you intellect.... Maybe you do have an issue with comprehension. 

Please do not take it personal. I meant nothing of the sorts.

Again, I would like to see a clean game this coming Friday. I do not want the refs to have such an impact on the game. 

GO HORNETS!

Edited by ManOfMillions

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

This is funny!!!  

Is Milan about to play the Greenfield yellow jackets in the second round of the playoffs in basket weaving? 

If so I would expect the dogs to crush the them!!!

Lol! YOU know who Milan is playing!!  I even heard from a reliable rumor that they have already "secured" the same refs from the first Milan vs SGC game so you can rest easy MOM. 

seriously though I hope for a good game but I also know how poorly the dogs played last night and SGC also had to fight from behind so I am sure they will both be ready this friday. I don't think the game will be anywhere near as close as the first meeting.  

41 minutes ago, Robojoe said:

Lol! YOU know who Milan is playing!!  I even heard from a reliable rumor that they have already "secured" the same refs from the first Milan vs SGC game so you can rest easy MOM. 

seriously though I hope for a good game but I also know how poorly the dogs played last night and SGC also had to fight from behind so I am sure they will both be ready this friday. I don't think the game will be anywhere near as close as the first meeting.  

From the looks of the dogs are going to play greenfield in something.....

HAHA! All in good fun. 

I will give a prediction later in the week. What do you think?

I have heard there are several dogs injured... Paper reports that the dogs leading rusher and tackler is a game time decision...If he does not play I think that really helps SGC's chances. If I were a gambling man I would place a large wager that the " game time decision means he is for sure going to play "

I heard around the water cooler several O-Linemen were out as well? Any update from the T?  

Edited by ManOfMillions