Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

I have taken part in bolddust281's banter, it wasn't till a few weeks later that I realized he was in fact kidding about his statements. In reality i just think he's an odd dude with an odd sense of humor. Reading alot of his stuff when your team isn't the one playing his makes a big difference trust me. He means no harm just a  strange sense of humor is all. He's not a bad guy I think. He just misses Sheila! :roflol:

38 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I have taken part in bolddust281's banter, it wasn't till a few weeks later that I realized he was in fact kidding about his statements. In reality i just think he's an odd dude with an odd sense of humor. Reading alot of his stuff when your team isn't the one playing his makes a big difference trust me. He means no harm just a  strange sense of humor is all. He's not a bad guy I think. He just misses Sheila! :roflol:

He is just having fun lol. People take it too serious. Just like me I just talk crap on here, then act like I’m mad when I’m really not. It’s all fun and games to me. Good luck to you guys tonight 

14 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Seq. will play hard, I said it last week that I thought Brainard was not as good as a team as the first of the year.  I could be wrong,  feel free to correct me, that they had some players off team for discipline.  I thought Signal would give a better showing, and Loudon seemed to play pretty good until Drew #25 went down.  Seq. may be able to use ball control to help things out, but I'm telling you RB can't score quickly.  I think this could be potentially a good game, but I feel RB will eventually be to much.  Rain will benefit Seq.  Red Bank is fast and athletic.  Good luck to both teams.

Brainerd has a good team, they played hard the first half. Got some big ol boys and the big qb was a hoss. Second half we just used ball control and drove down the field on them and got the stops we needed and they layed down. We kicked off and we recovered the ball and the big tall wide out for them took his helmet off immediately and was mad. They was very undisciplined the second half

6 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

He is just having fun lol. People take it too serious. Just like me I just talk crap on here, then act like I’m mad when I’m really not. It’s all fun and games to me. Good luck to you guys tonight 

Appreciate it man. I'm hoping we get a lead early and slowly build on it to have a decent lead at the half. At least that's how I'm hoping it goes.

2 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Brainerd has a good team, they played hard the first half. Got some big ol boys and the big qb was a hoss. Second half we just used ball control and drove down the field on them and got the stops we needed and they layed down. We kicked off and we recovered the ball and the big tall wide out for them took his helmet off immediately and was mad. They was very undisciplined the second half

Yes, I saw the how undisciplined they were when we played them.  Red Bank, however has that discipline along with the athletes.  I too can see how that Seq. ball control will help them in this game, and could see some success offensively.  Red Bank is explosive on offense.  Tough to stop.  I will stick with Red Bank though, just because of athleticism.  How is Seq. is the secondary? 

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

Yes, I saw the how undisciplined they were when we played them.  Red Bank, however has that discipline along with the athletes.  I too can see how that Seq. ball control will help them in this game, and could see some success offensively.  Red Bank is explosive on offense.  Tough to stop.  I will stick with Red Bank though, just because of athleticism.  How is Seq. is the secondary? 

We are alright, we make some plays every now and then.