Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

16 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

A couple of bad snaps and dropped passes in the end zone before the half, that game would not have been close.  Red Bank should have won by 20.  It should not have been as close as it was.  

Two can play that game. On the first drive Sequatchie was driving down Red Bank’s throat but fumbled. The field was wet. As a result, there were fumbled snaps and dropped balls on the Indians side too. No way Red Bank should have won by 20. Don’t worry, your eyes will be open next week when the Bees win by two or three scores.

Edited by Hardworkandthetruth

1 hour ago, Hardworkandthetruth said:

Two can play that game. On the first drive Sequatchie was driving down Red Bank’s throat but fumbled. The field was wet. As a result, there were fumbled snaps and dropped balls on the Indians side too. No way Red Bank should have won by 20. Don’t worry, your eyes will be open next week when the Bees win by two or three scores.

Driving down their throat?  They fumbled at midfield.  Dropped passes in the end zone are a tad different than the fifty yard line. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

Driving down their throat?  They fumbled at midfield.  Dropped passes in the end zone are a tad different than the fifty yard line. 

Your mind is made up about the mighty Lions with the not so mighty schedule, so I will not argue. I'll just say told you so next week. You just better hope # 5 plays the game of his life because that is the only prayer you have. He is the only reason RB won Saturday. 

Edited by Hardworkandthetruth

5 minutes ago, Hardworkandthetruth said:

Your mind is made up about the mighty Lions with the not so mighty schedule, so I will not argue. I'll just say told you so next week. You just better hope # 5 plays the game of his life because that is the only prayer you have. He is the only reason RB won Saturday. 

I don’t know what game your talking about,  Red Bank played Friday.  Friday nights game, if I recall, #5 had one of the four scores for Red Bank.  The sophomore running back had 130 yards and a TD.  You keep talking about the schedule but the bottom line is they still lost.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

I don’t know what game your talking about,  Red Bank played Friday.  Friday nights game, if I recall, #5 had one of the four scores for Red Bank.  The sophomore running back had 130 yards and a TD.  You keep talking about the schedule but the bottom line is they still lost.

Red Bank "played?" I thought you said they should have won by 20. You seem confused. Don't worry, everything will become clear next Friday about that schedule. 

1 hour ago, Hardworkandthetruth said:

Red Bank "played?" I thought you said they should have won by 20. You seem confused. Don't worry, everything will become clear next Friday about that schedule. 

Upperman's schedule is not a whole lot better. Still most teams under .500

also Upperman wont be able to out athlete Red Bank, Something they have been able to do for the whole season

14 minutes ago, Alien said:

Upperman's schedule is not a whole lot better. Still most teams under .500

also Upperman wont be able to out athlete Red Bank, Something they have been able to do for the whole season

If I am not mistaken, Upperman's coach was coach of the year when he was at Sequatchie. He will have the Bees ready.We will find out for sure on Friday. I might end up putting my foot in my mouth but based on my observations, I don't see Red Bank winning. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardworkandthetruth said:

If I am not mistaken, Upperman's coach was coach of the year when he was at Sequatchie. He will have the Bees ready.We will find out for sure on Friday. I might end up putting my foot in my mouth but based on my observations, I don't see Red Bank winning. 

without a doubt these are the two best teams in Region 3 and 4, Region 3 is AWFUL, but that doesnt take anything away from Red Bank. 

Sequatchie matched up well with Red Bank, Really thought the lions would have a tough time stopping the run.

But here's Sequatchies scores

1st- 71 yard because of bad leverage. (he got down to the 1)

2nd- 4th and 9 where the WR ran right by a defender looking in the backfield

3rd- A time consuming drive that all Red Bank did was keep the ball in front of them because the game was already over.

ALl preventable stuff. Really thought Sequatchie might dominate the trenches, which did NOT happen