Greenback, Huntingdon, Cornersville fan page.

Jobres76

1 hour ago, Bringbackjosh said:

Love the tag to this thread. “Nonsense” lol. #22 has the ability to leave some guys in the open field. I feel like he hasn’t  lost  a step either not only is it his senior year he changed from #24 to wear that number for a reason and I think that brings even more motivation for him to showoff. 

Obviously, he isn’t gonna pick up where he left off but he’ll definitely add another factor to the offense for other teams to worry about. And I’m not sure about the last sentence about “showing off”? Hopefully that means to go prove that he’s ready to play and not play individual ball with all the antics. And I know he has a reason to play for. Just play it with heart and nothing else.

Just now, Jobres76 said:

Interesting stuff on that thread right there.

It really is. I don’t know if you have been to lake county before or not. But the people here are not disrespectful like that. With all that being said about our kids being dirty. I can’t help but remember last year.  Our running back was our holder. 23 the kid that had 2500 yards and is a mr football finalist this year at the end of the play off game with them in a blow out in our favor on a dead play because whistle blew a kid came across and just leveled him while he was kneeled down to take the snap. 

8 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Obviously, he isn’t gonna pick up where he left off but he’ll definitely add another factor to the offense for other teams to worry about. And I’m not sure about the last sentence about “showing off”? Hopefully that means to go prove that he’s ready to play and not play individual ball with all the antics. And I know he has a reason to play for. Just play it with heart and nothing else.

Yes  proving he’s ready to play is what I was referring to. 

8 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Good post