Greenback, Huntingdon, Cornersville fan page.

Jobres76

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

All these kids are ours and have been together since 5,same as this years Srs. Greenback has always had athletes and we had a heck of a coaching staff when Bill Satterfield was there but after Bill the coaching went downhill quick had a lot of Egos and arrogance!when Greg took over he coaches to win and play the kids that need to be on the field all the time the other coaches had their own agendas that's all I'm going to say about that but it was very frustrating as a parent!

I didn’t realize Greenback had loaded classes in every grade just like the current senior class. I guess I will need to change my predictions for the next few years. 

Take it easy bass, don't go changing until after signing day in February, ya never know :roflolk:

Seriously everybody is losing their minds over the GB dynasty. They're on an amazing run but let's not forget at one time oneida was trucking kids in from Florida over 2 kids that were brothers by the way, SP had buses running to Alabama, Trousdale had an underground training facility, now GB is recruiting away from the likes of alcoa and Maryville! Cmon guys, GB is an amazing program RIGHT NOW, it's their time and has been for a while. May continue for a while but it will pass. Then the next program up can openly complain but secretly love it when everybody else starts accusing them of cheating lol. It all runs in cycles. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Take it easy bass, don't go changing until after signing day in February, ya never know :roflolk:

Seriously everybody is losing their minds over the GB dynasty. They're on an amazing run but let's not forget at one time oneida was trucking kids in from Florida over 2 kids that were brothers by the way, SP had buses running to Alabama, Trousdale had an underground training facility, now GB is recruiting away from the likes of alcoa and Maryville! Cmon guys, GB is an amazing program RIGHT NOW, it's their time and has been for a while. May continue for a while but it will pass. Then the next program up can openly complain but secretly love it when everybody else starts accusing them of cheating lol. It all runs in cycles. 

We’ve got a bunch of 7th graders that done things that this senior class hasn’t done. Should be good for a while. I hope lol. 

21 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We’ve got a bunch of 7th graders that done things that this senior class hasn’t done. Should be good for a while. I hope lol. 

Sounds like the future is bright in GB country. Best of luck to you all tonight as you shake of the rust of nearly 3 weeks. Weather isn't going to help matters either. Much respect for the Cherokees of GB!

3 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Sounds like the future is bright in GB country. Best of luck to you all tonight as you shake of the rust of nearly 3 weeks. Weather isn't going to help matters either. Much respect for the Cherokees of GB!

Oh I know, I talk to one of your buddies regularly. I'm certainly not predicting GB will fall apart next season, just saying eventually ALL dynasties end. Just the nature of the thing. Enjoy the ride, it's a good one for sure!

• 2 weeks later...