OOLTEWAH AT FARAGUT

OK OWLS LET'S TRY IT AGAIN AND DONT BLOW A BIG LEAD LIKE WE DID THE LAST TIME^_^

NOW I DON'T SEE THE SAME GUTTS TEAM AS I SAW A COUPLE OF SEASONS AGO..I ALSO DONT SEE THE SAME OWLS AS I SAW LAST SEASON WITH THE BETTER TEAM.. BUT I DIGRESS.. IF ALL YOUR STUDS ARE INJURED YOU HAVE NO SHOT!! WELP, WE HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITH LESS SO WHY NOT US?? 

DEM OWLS USUALLY EXIT AFTER 2ND ROUND AND THE LAST TIME WE EXITED 3RD ROUND WAS WITH DA GUTTS COMING BACK AFTER OUR WORKHORSE GOT INJURED!! IT WAS HARD TO WATCH BLOWING A LEAD THAT FAST. WE ALMOST BLEW ONE FRIDAY BUT MADE ENOUGH STOPS TO WIN. I DON'T THINK DA GUTTS COACH WILL LET THAT HAPPEN.. I  WANT TO GIVE KUDOS TO OUR NEW COACH, I LIKE HIS APPROACH TO THE GAME AND THE PLAYERS AND HIS SPIRIT. IF WE DON'T COME OUT VICTORIOUS WE WERE NOT THE BETTER TEAM. BUT I DONT SEE A SHUTOUT AND DA GUTTS LIKE TO GROUND N POUND. I'M GIVING MY OWLS A SHOT ON THE ROAD.. I WOULD NEVER COUNT THEM OUT NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS ON FILM AND ON PAPER. WE STILL HERE AND THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS :thumb:

#LOP 

#GO OWLS!!!

• Upvote 1

Judging by common opponents, which include Hardin Valley, Science Hill, Bradley and McMinn, I think the Admirals will win this game by a couple of scores.  However, if the Ads don’t come ready to play, plat flat, or have a terrible game plan, such as they did with Science Hill and Bearden,  they could easily slip up and lose this game.   They really shouldn’t as I think they have shown themselves to be an overall  better team this year, but it most certainly could happen.