Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

Usually a small school in Memphis have little or no chance in going deep in the playoffs for the fact that all of the private schools and larger public schools recruit these kids and convince them to attend their school.  Therefore only a handful of teams in the area are always good.  This Friday you will see a different small school team. Good Luck

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tigers38 said:

Usually a small school in Memphis have little or no chance in going deep in the playoffs for the fact that all of the private schools and larger public schools recruit these kids and convince them to attend their school.  Therefore only a handful of teams in the area are always good.  This Friday you will see a different small school team. Good Luck

I said last night as a former memphian...If prep makes it to the 3rd 4th round that’s a huge accomplishment in their 2nd year and single A had best watch out! I’m just trying to figure prep out? In 3 games I have not been impressed? Guess we’ll see soon

• Like 1

My nephew plays for prep. I'm always at practice... they have the same team since week 5 against lake county.  its not true that they got new playera for the playoffs plus TSSAA would not allow that They got a new D coordinator that same week as lake county and he knows exactly what he is doing. . It will be a great game against Greenfield 

18 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I said last night as a former memphian...If prep makes it to the 3rd 4th round that’s a huge accomplishment in their 2nd year and single A had best watch out! I’m just trying to figure prep out? In 3 games I have not been impressed? Guess we’ll see soon

What 3 games have you seen?

15 minutes ago, Fan55 said:

Prep has gone out and got new players from other schools, just to play in the playoffs.  They went out and got the best players from other memphis schools just for the playoffs.  It will not be the same roster as earlier games.  Good luck Greenfield.

When Prep wins Tomorrow dont let new players be a excuse.

30 minutes ago, Mrfootball88 said:

My nephew plays for prep. I'm always at practice... they have the same team since week 5 against lake county.  its not true that they got new playera for the playoffs plus TSSAA would not allow that They got a new D coordinator that same week as lake county and he knows exactly what he is doing. . It will be a great game against Greenfield 

That’s a joke...what’s being implied is that the 3 games at LC were running clock games! I personally have yet to see this team? I do understand they are extremely young but supposedly there are 6...SIX D1 players? I’m super confused and if there is another team we have not seen why have we not seen them? How did y’all only score 20 on Westwood or was that team missing again? I know there’s nothing going with new players and such but it’s kinda turned into a joke here in the L! 

Edited by shockernation

26 minutes ago, shockernation said:

That’s a joke...what’s being implied is that the 3 games at LC were running clock games! I personally have yet to see this team? I do understand they are extremely young but supposedly there are 6...SIX D1 players? I’m super confused and if there is another team we have not seen why have we not seen them? How did y’all only score 20 on Westwood or was that team missing again? I know there’s nothing going with new players and such but it’s kinda turned into a joke here in the L! 

We can pick out certain games from the schedules of all these teams,

for example what happen to

Lake County against Dresden

Greenfield against Hollow Rock Bruceton

Greenfield against South Fulton

Are is it because 1A football in the area is very weak and the only decent team is Huntingdon  and everyone else is mediocre at best.

Lake County your are above most teams up the way but I still have ????

best win is a Gibson County win who lost in the first round of the playoffs

Edited by Tigers38
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tigers38 said:

We can pick out certain games from the schedules of all these teams,

for example what happen to

Lake County against Dresden

Greenfield against Hollow Rock Bruceton

Greenfield against South Fulton

Are is it because 1A football in the area is very weak and the only decent teams is Huntingdon  and everyone is mediocre at best.

Lake County your are above most teams up the way but I still have ????

best win is a Gibson County win who lost in the first round of the playoffs

We looked bad against Dresden! No excuses! I’m not stirring I’m truly asking? And with the Gibson County thing can y’all beat Fairley