Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

This thread is about greenfield! Go jackets I’m out

May the best team win! I love this site by the way. It gives me an insight of what this part of Tennessee thinks of Memphis.

Nevertheless,I hope all the young men come out and perform to the best of their ability. Prep would love to spend more time on your side of Tennessee. You guys have disciplined line play. This will help us next season facing different caliber teams.

At the end of the day it's all about the boys and getting them in college while teaching them to be respectful young men to all teams,not just the teams in their area.

Edited by 1WAREAGLE

2 hours ago, Fan55 said:

Prep has gone out and got new players from other schools, just to play in the playoffs.  They went out and got the best players from other memphis schools just for the playoffs.  It will not be the same roster as earlier games.  Good luck Greenfield.

We actually loss several studs either because they moved out of state or their parents had to pull them for personal reasons. No new players at all. New mentality,new Defensive Coordinator ,new system.

That's funny you say that though,we thought the same about you all Lol! I guess it's typical to suspect foul play during playoff time.

I wouldn't associate with someone that attempted something like that and I would report them myself to TSSAA.

Like I said earlier I'm pulling for Greenfield in this game because they are region 7 and it's been years since they even made the playoffs nonetheless actually made it to third round. They have had a good season but if they actually win tomorrow no way they win next week. 1A in west TN was very weak besides Lake County, Huntingdon and Cornersville. Lake County's limited players still worries me against the larger 1A schools as the playoffs continue. Go Greenfield!!!! 

6 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Like I said earlier I'm pulling for Greenfield in this game because they are region 7 and it's been years since they even made the playoffs nonetheless actually made it to third round. They have had a good season but if they actually win tomorrow no way they win next week. 1A in west TN was very weak besides Lake County, Huntingdon and Cornersville. Lake County's limited players still worries me against the larger 1A schools as the playoffs continue. Go Greenfield!!!! 

Id put Dresden in the mix until they were devasted by injuries .And I'm glad Greenfield and West Carroll has done well this season. Hope West Carroll's ends tomorrow and Greenfield's continues for at least one more week.

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Id put Dresden in the mix until they were devasted by injuries .And I'm glad Greenfield and West Carroll has done well this season. Hope West Carroll's ends tomorrow and Greenfield's continues for at least one more week.

I honestly didn't think Dresden could / would beat LC this year. Yates was a special player but a good D coordinator would make the rest of the team beat someone and we proved that wouldn't work. 

46 minutes ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

We may have to guys bad news for us QB,RB out for the game. D1 cornerback broke his ankle and not released to play.

Wow!

If you do coach for prep, if it’s this week, next week, the week after or in cookville. If your getting beat pretty bad, don’t let the kids quit. Last week west woods qb quit on his team would not go in the game at some point in the third. That’s a bad look for the coaches, the program and especially the kid. The kid seemed to be very talented had good arm and was accurate but colleges don’t want a kid that quits on his team. It was disappointing to find that out. You can’t really control if your getting beat by forty, but it shows a lot about your program if your kids keep fighting, and makes a difference in the years to come. Especially with a team like y’all that’s just starting and in its second year, it means a lot to say your team and kids have heart that sure goes along way. #11 The rb for Westwood sure had a lot of hear He ran hard the entire game. He would be a nice one to have in the county

6 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I honestly didn't think Dresden could / would beat LC this year. Yates was a special player but a good D coordinator would make the rest of the team beat someone and we proved that wouldn't work. 

Lake county did a lot of tackling at practice after that. Not sure if true but I heard they went shorts and helmets two day that week leading up to the Dresden game. But maybe it was a good thing they played a lot better after that loss. And our don’t rush Yates plan didn’t work on the least lol

55 minutes ago, lcfalcon11 said:

Lake county did a lot of tackling at practice after that. Not sure if true but I heard they went shorts and helmets two day that week leading up to the Dresden game. But maybe it was a good thing they played a lot better after that loss. And our don’t rush Yates plan didn’t work on the least lol

I would rather have a team start the year sloppy and end playing their best football. Unfortunately that wasn't us this year. Injuries can kill a 1A program in a hurry. Good luck this weekend. I'll have it on the radio.