Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

5 hours ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

LC is a beast! We are gonna give them all we got and if we come up short,we will gladly shake their hands and accept defeat.

Thats more like it, we have always done that also. Always.  Once again , gutsy win last night had fun listening to it on radio, while watching LC execute and entirely new offensive assault on wc

6 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

You need to pop the corks tonight because it definitely ain’t happening next week!!!

Gc how many time a week do you wear green and gold? About four or five?  You got a hat? If you need one we will get you one. Probably got an lc sticker in your back glass don’t you, with a house divided plate on the front lc/gc. 

7 hours ago, 1WAREAGLE said:

I agree,I just got to loosen up. Heck of a team! Wow!

Yeah lighten up bud, tell you what if we beat you next week just come on down to the lake for the fourth round, we will buy you some Boyettes food, let you stand around the cable like half the fans do in lc, but you got to buy your own way in. Lc needs that money, because last nights turn out was absolutely pathetic for lc fans. I thought the two weeks before was just because rain. I expected no room in the stands last night and barely any to stand. You could have parked a semi bus in our stands it was so empty. But if yal best us we will come on down there and watch the boys from frog bottom or huntingdon if you get us some of amazing gus’s famous fried chicken. I’ve only ate there a couple time but my mouth is watering thinking about it

14 hours ago, Fan55 said:

Tell them shocker, seems FP is all talk.  Believe me, FP is afraid to hit the line, they scared of getting hit.

Did you leave after halftime, Didnt hear much chatter about this undisciplined team.  The D1 prospects are underclassman, Freshman and Sophomores.  Yes Greenfield played very well in the first half but second half when they where smacked in the mouth the team and coached laid down. Quote from a few of Orange Mound's finest 8ball and MJG "lay it down lay it down etc etc etc"

Edited by Tigers38
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tigers38 said:

Did you leave after halftime, Didnt hear much chatter about this undisciplined team.  The D1 prospects are underclassman, Freshman and Sophomores.  Yes Greenfield played very well in the first half but second half when they where smacked in the mouth the team and coached laid down. Quote from a few of Orange Mound's finest 8ball and MJG "lay it down lay it down etc etc etc"

Greenfield couldnt do anything second half... S/O to prep that was a classic comeback win fellas!!