Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

They play at the goal line could’ve went either way, I will give you that.. I was standing  right next to the H2O fan who filmed it. I did not or could not see the fumbles from my point of view..

My point is that H2O had several calls go against them too.. 

The point is that TSSAA admitted all the calls i mentioned was bad calls. Watertown didn't beat TC the refs beat TC

All I am going to say is that it is going to be hard for me to get anything done this week from just pure anticipation for this game!

I am a middle aged has been so I want effect this game either way, but I will sayWin or lose these H2O boys should be proud of their accomplishments! I just hope for a good clean game and of course a H20 WIN!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

All I am going to say is that it is going to be hard for me to get anything done this week from just pure anticipation for this game!

I am a middle aged has been so I want effect this game either way, but I will sayWin or lose these H2O boys should be proud of their accomplishments! I just hope for a good clean game and of course a H20 WIN!

You sound like someone i know lol