Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Glad someone understand me. :thumb:

There are some of both sides of the fence that take this board way to serious.....and there are others that like to add to the fire....in the end its all about 2 teams of kids that are going to entertain the heck out of us and for some, it will be the last time they strap on that helmet, lace up the pads and play the game we all love. Great to see the banter and support for each team. I want to be the first to Congratulate each school on an excellent season. Too bad it has to end for 1 of them this week. 

Good breakdown in earlier post btw

19 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Chin up.. There is always the special olympics you can try out for!

Let's be honest, there are some great athletes that participate in the special Olympics. I'm sure our boys would love for your watercity kitty originals that have been displaced by your new recruits to join them in their quest for the gold, I'm just not sure they've got the athleticism for such a venture

26 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Chin up.. There is always the special olympics you can try out for!

that is incredibly insensitive to a lot kids and people not as blessed as others.

all jokes aside. I hope you can raise the bar. we are all having a good time here. but don’t dishonor yourself or others by going after such low hanging fruit.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

that is incredibly insensitive to a lot kids and people not as blessed as others.

all jokes aside. I hope you can raise the bar. we are all having a good time here. but don’t dishonor yourself or others by going after such low hanging fruit.

If I offended anyone I am truly sorry!!!

its just that Sno ball is really slow and I got carried away! 

1 hour ago, snoball5278 said:

what statement was that, “we did better in the regular season when the scrubs finished the game?”

Not sure what they were trying to prove honestly.... Don't have a dog in the fight anymore but I think TC is going to be to much to handle for H20 this week. I do think it will be a good game and yes H20 guys I know you beat them once but I think with the QB back and in a groove you are going to see a different TC team...

8 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Snoball is really slow??  Never heard that before,,,,,,,,

I'd say it's time for Snoballs to whip out some of them big words he uses, 

I’ve read about him being this huge scholar with a extensive vocabulary, but to be honest, I’m not very impressed!! 

I guess he is smarter than anyone in TC. That’s not hard  when your counterparts have a third grade education and date their sisters. 

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve read about him being this huge scholar with a intensive vocabulary, but to be honest, I’m not very impressed!! 

I guess he is smarter than anyone in TC. That’s not hard  when your counterparts have a third grade education and date their sisters. 

you’re a good example of why no one pays attention to the guy that says something like, “yeah I heard about the mona lisa for years and then I saw it and I was like, meh.”

everyone else is wrong, but you. you’re opinion is special.