​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

#55 is ready for #68

AE has good kids, some great athletes and will play hard. But Alcoa still wins. #76 knows Bama/Saban is watching, 55 is a sr looking for his 4th ring, #64 wants to make sure hes not overshadowed by the others and #68 may be the best of the all. D line might be the best in the state. Exciting game but watch the LOS in the 4th, it will show the truth

8 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I’m still trying to figure out how AE has three losses??? According to Turtle, AE is unbeatable.:roflol:

AE is winless against teams with 8 or more wins. and they average losing by 28 points to teams with 8 or more wins.

Alcoa is undefeated against teams with 9 or more wins and average margin of victory is 21 points.

Math is fun

Edited by 32hammer
grammar

13 hours ago, 32hammer said:

AE is winless against teams with 8 or more wins. and they average losing by 28 points to teams with 8 or more wins.

Alcoa is undefeated against teams with 9 or more wins and average margin of victory is 21 points.

Math is fun

Uh let’s see, well they played a team in Ohio which was national ranked and lost, they lost to Fulton, and lost to Alcoa.  The Ohio team really played sound football.  Those other 2 teams I mention well let’s just say costly mistakes caused them to lose the game.  Math is fun but numbers don’t matter in the playoffs.  Both teams are 2-0 and averaging the same amount of points in the playoffs 

Edited by Turtle

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Uh let’s see, we’ll they played a team in Ohio which was national ranked and lost, they lost to Fulton, and lost to Alcoa.  The Ohio team really played sound football.  Those other 2 teams I mention well let’s just say costly mistakes caused them to lose the game.  Math is fun but numbers don’t matter in the playoffs.  Both teams are 2-0 and averaging the same amount of points in the playoffs 

Turtle, I know you miss me and uknoit2! 

I've sure missed those dang wings...Remember to KIIIIIICK IIIIT DEEEEEEEEP :roflol:

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Uh let’s see, we’ll they played a team in Ohio which was national ranked and lost, they lost to Fulton, and lost to Alcoa.  The Ohio team really played sound football.  Those other 2 teams I mention well let’s just say costly mistakes caused them to lose the game.  Math is fun but numbers don’t matter in the playoffs.  Both teams are 2-0 and averaging the same amount of points in the playoffs 

riww2h.gif

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

turltle 1% right bout numbers not matterin in playoffs...in this particulatin case....the other 99% says they do matter.....and guessin Turtle wouldnt lay down that Grover Cleveland on Booger bein rong

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

27 minutes ago, Booger said:

turltle 1% right bout numbers not matterin in playoffs...in this particulatin case....the other 99% says they do matter.....and guessin Turtle wouldnt lay down that Grover Cleveland on Booger bein rong

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

^ this this this this right right right right here here here here here ^

Edited by Throwdeslant