​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

I tip my hat to the DB/Safety with dreads not Armstrong but the other one .  I want to say #13 or maybe even #16 I can’t remember the number , he’s the player of the game in my opinion .  He stepped up on D...... 

AE had their chances but to many costly mistakes.  The refs were in favor of Alcoa the whole night 18 flags thrown to Alcoa’s 2.  I guess you all will say, “It was like that at AE but flags were thrown on us!” 

It it was a good game i wasn’t happy about the final but I’ll take it.  Good luck the rest of the season !!! 

As the AE basketball players (the ones that played football) indicated to your student section: “wait til b-ball season no  cancelling the game this year !”

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I tip my hat to the DB/Safety with dreads not Armstrong but the other one .  I want to say #13 or maybe even #16 I can’t remember the number , he’s the player of the game in my opinion .  He stepped up on D...... 

#12 Cox (sophomore)!!! Refs could have thrown many more flags. #98 from Alcoa was getting held and then some on almost every play. Good game tho! :thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

AE had their chances but to many costly mistakes.  The refs were in favor of Alcoa the whole night 18 flags thrown to Alcoa’s 2.  I guess you all will say, “It was like that at AE but flags were thrown on us"

7 blatant personal fouls on AE and at least 2 more they didnt call!!!!!!!  Thats probably the dirtiest team I've ever seen Alcoa play in the 30+ years I've been watching them.  It speaks to horrible coaching, horrible personal character, or both.  No place for that kind of crap at any level of sport.  AE has the athletes to possibly challenge Alcoa, but their lack of discipline is absolutely horrendous.  Respect to AE's QB #6. He is a heckuva athlete.  Alcoa was a bit out of sorts on offense tonight, which AE COULD have exploited had hey had any maturity and focus.  Alcoas defense got 4 turnovers, but missed too many tackles.  A "W" is a "W" this time the year.  Alcoa found a way to win and did it without having to resort to dirty tactics.  Guess AE will get a headstart on that "unfinished business" the next coupla weeks while Alcoa plays on.  

Edited by TwistedTornado16
Misspelling

12 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

#12 Cox (sophomore)!!! Refs could have thrown many more flags. #98 from Alcoa was getting held and then some on almost every play. Good game tho! :thumb:

Yea that dude, he played one heckuva game .... and hold up let’s not talk about holding Alcoa got away with a lot of holds but we’re not going to speak on that ....  

we’ll see y’all in basketball and in track.  AE will dominate both those .  

Just now, Turtle said:

Yea that dude, he played one heckuva game .... and hold up let’s not talk about holding Alcoa got away with a lot of holds but we’re not going to speak on that ....  

we’ll see y’all in basketball and in track.  AE will dominate both those .  

I wouldn’t have brought it up had you not brother.... it is what it is... Cox has been consistent all year. Enjoy watching him play.  

Yeah, I’m sure y’all will.....:thumb: