​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

16 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Kids are kids. I see grown ups and student sections in the stands yell stuff at these players all the time and get a very unkindly response back. Not surprised with all emotions running on high in a big game like this. Not something to be proud of but nine times out of ten some action creates a reaction. 

The man denied it happened, demanded to see footage or to shut up, so the man got what he asked for Barney. Would have never been brought up if turtle hasn't demanded to see it.9 out of 10 times if you call a goon out you'll get provided with hard evidence. You may not like it but you get what you ask for.

• Like 1

So what caused that reaction ?  I guess AE player was just doing that for no reason  huh ? I will make sure to keep my camera ready for future games .Allkids are goons that throw the finger up. I am assuming no trash talking or fights have occurred At any high schools this year in Knoxville . Oh , there wasn’t a fight was there?

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Selena said:

So what caused that reaction ?  I guess AE player was just doing that for no reason  huh ? I will make sure to keep my camera ready for future games .Allkids are goons that throw the finger up. I am assuming no trash talking or fights have occurred At any high schools this year in Knoxville . Oh , there wasn’t a fight was there?

Other than mentioning that it was sad, I really didn’t say anything about it.  Was just glad Alcoa won the game with no injuries or ejections. Turt wanted proof that it happened. I just provided that proof. If you don’t want it, don’t ask for it. Good luck with your program. Carry on.....:thumb:

Btw, the pic came from the actual replay of the game. I think it’s still available on Diamond Clear Media. :popcorneater:

Edited by Throwdeslant

48 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Other than mentioning that it was sad, I really didn’t say anything about it.  Was just glad Alcoa won the game with no injuries or ejections. Turt wanted proof that it happened. I just provided that proof. If you don’t want it, don’t ask for it. Good luck with your program. Carry on.....:thumb:

Btw, the pic came from the actual replay of the game. I think it’s still available on Diamond Clear Media. :popcorneater:

It is. I watched it last night! Go Alcoee! 

• Like 1

Well let me just put my 2 cents in, I was there at the game, I personally didn't see the flip off, but others around me saw it.  I know what I saw with my own 2 big ole eyes while wearing my glasses though and that was the player #11 on AE side playing dirty pretty much the whole game.  This was totally uncalled for and several of our Fans saw what this Golden Slippers wearing #11 was doing! I can't respect that at all! Oh and for the remark about wait till basketball and track season gets here.........who cares, it's still football season well at least for us! Mighty Tornadoes! #60 is my fam!