​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Supposedly,back in the day ,some of my family was pretty famous.Take one great uncle "Robert the Bruce" .Now I don't know how he would have reacted to winning a battle and someone not accepting defeat.But just for this made up story ,lets say a guy named " slàinte  or lets call him Slant " was one of his top warriors .I wonder how hard it would have been for Robert to  convince Slant to make the problem go away so they could enjoy the victory.:cool:

:cool:

4 hours ago, 32hammer said:

The player that flipped off our stands several times should have been removed from the game. AE has some great kids, but a couple of your players embarrassed your program last night with the way they acted. 

By the way basketball is a girls sport, now if you want to talk wrestling, thats a different story. Lol

Good luck to AE in all their winter and spring sports.

And what number was this? Or are you making this up ?  I was ask a good friend that cheers for Alcoa if this happen.... You all are continuing turning AE into a bad school and that’s not what’s up!  But I’m done here !!!! Catch me on the basketball board!  Let’s Go AE!!

From an Alcoa fan; “No the AE players didn’t flip them off (Student section).  Our students were talking shhhhh towards the AE players and they started acting like they were shooting a basketball towards the student section!”  

So unless you have video video footage please hush it .  Don’t make AE into something they’re not ....

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hold up partner!!!! Because you’re getting on here bashing AE for being “dirty players”, undisciplined , and not well coached, doesn’t mean I’m going to call Alcoa all the names you’re calling AE.  For one, AE isn’t a dirty team and for you to just single out all the flags that were thrown against them is very funny. As I stated earlier, the flag count was 16-2.  No TEAM and I mean NO TEAM plays that perfectly!  AE is the only Inner City School left in the Prep Extra area and what you are saying about them isn’t anything new.  They can’t step on the field w/o being called “dirty players!”  That’s just the type of world we live in .  So take your 2 cents and shove it up your Beeeeeeeeeeep!!!

As for basketball, uh the game was already out of reach that’s when the hoopers started throwing up basketball jump shots per say!  Were you at the basketball game in Chattanooga last year? Or did you just see what the news posted? If you wasn’t there don’t speak on how TSSAA should’ve handed down a stiffer plenty .  You just make sure your AD don’t cancel the game this year.  Better yet, explain to the posters why Alcoa cancel the game last year ? I’ll wait!!!!!!  If it wasn’t for Bearden, AE wouldn’t have been able to have a Senior night.  Alcoa messed that up but we’re Thankful Bearden made sure AE seniors could play one more time...  It’s More Than Football !!!

First of all AE played a great game defensively. Second the lack of discipline shown by AE was very disturbing to say the least. This is one of the reasons we choose not to play AE in basketball last year. Thru the years we have had 2 buses mobbed by fans and threatening our students and staff. There have been several other incidents in games and so on. In the late 70’s AE played Fulton at Stockey Athletic center and a terrible fight broke out. High school games were no longer aloud at Stockley. Why would we play AE if it was already a win chalked up? We would have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Personally I have nothing against AE but there are some issues that still needs to be addressed.  Get your basketball shoes ready and we will see you then. 

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hold up partner!!!! Because you’re getting on here bashing AE for being “dirty players”, undisciplined , and not well coached, doesn’t mean I’m going to call Alcoa all the names you’re calling AE.  For one, AE isn’t a dirty team and for you to just single out all the flags that were thrown against them is very funny. As I stated earlier, the flag count was 16-2.  No TEAM and I mean NO TEAM plays that perfectly!  AE is the only Inner City School left in the Prep Extra area and what you are saying about them isn’t anything new.  They can’t step on the field w/o being called “dirty players!”  That’s just the type of world we live in .  So take your 2 cents and shove it up your Beeeeeeeeeeep!!!

As for basketball, uh the game was already out of reach that’s when the hoopers started throwing up basketball jump shots per say!  Were you at the basketball game in Chattanooga last year? Or did you just see what the news posted? If you wasn’t there don’t speak on how TSSAA should’ve handed down a stiffer plenty .  You just make sure your AD don’t cancel the game this year.  Better yet, explain to the posters why Alcoa cancel the game last year ? I’ll wait!!!!!!  If it wasn’t for Bearden, AE wouldn’t have been able to have a Senior night.  Alcoa messed that up but we’re Thankful Bearden made sure AE seniors could play one more time...  It’s More Than Football !!!

:mrgreen: by the way, just saw the footage turtle! It's there, & is your shover broke!!!!??

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

From an Alcoa fan; “No the AE players didn’t flip them off (Student section).  Our students were talking shhhhh towards the AE players and they started acting like they were shooting a basketball towards the student section!”  

So unless you have video video footage please hush it .  Don’t make AE into something they’re not ....

29zsryp.jpg

And there ya go!!!

• Like 1