Knoxville Central 
2145 127 193 12
14 X Malone
Fulton 
2118 139 244 12
15 B Hanley
Greenback
2110 101

I mean those are just attempts lol. But those stats do look more appealing than the 800 I had seen before. Thanks. I’m not sure what dez has rushing wise. Paper said he was close to 2000 before the west carrol game. He had two hundred there. I know he had 2700 last year

8 hours ago, lcfalcon11 said:

I mean those are just attempts lol. But those stats do look more appealing than the 800 I had seen before. Thanks. I’m not sure what dez has rushing wise. Paper said he was close to 2000 before the west carrol game. He had two hundred there. I know he had 2700 last year

I thought Bryce done pretty good 

2500 yards in 9 games not counting what he has done on defense. 

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Dont forget the Sunbright game was called early because of power failure too!

Kings Academy I know we only played a few minutes in the third quarter because the transformer caught on fire. Never will forget that my son was standing under it when it happened.  

2 hours ago, GbMan said:

I thought Bryce done pretty good 

2500 yards in 9 games not counting what he has done on defense. 

Well yeah those a the stats needed. When I seen the 800 that day I was like what???? But yeah he gets it I’m sure. I’m pulling for dez, lake county felt like he was snubbed last year for sure. Atleast he got what he deserved this year. But at this point any of the three kids that get it deserve it and have earned this year and over their high school careers. I don’t know the other two but I’m sure they are as outstanding off the field as they are on the field.  I hope all three stay injury free through out the play offs