Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

10 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Attn Cookeville Landlords, Realtors, Investors:

Your window of opportunity on real estate profits has closed in Cookeville.  Now that "No Class" Trousdale County is coming to your town, local property values have already fell to all time lows.  I have spotted a few local establishments boarding up windows, etc.

Get out while you can!

post more

1 minute ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

I really really hate Trousdale.  The coaches have always been underhanded, sneaky, practicing more than allowed, etc.  Mix in the lack of class with player sideline showboating, etc, makes for an easy team to root against.  I give credit where credit is due.  TC has some good athletes, but some of them are allowed to act a fool on the field with little to no consequences.  That opening hit on Tyner was dirty beyond belief.  Big difference between playing aggressive ball and playing as dirty as Trousdale.

we love your tears. more please. :hungry:

1 minute ago, 4thandGoal said:

Gotta give props. Guy creates a username for one game. 

Oh no, I will use and cherish this username till the cows come home.  I'm just new to this board.  I have watched and despised TC football for more than 10 years, and am positive that family tradition will carry on for a good bit longer. 

5 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Oh no, I will use and cherish this username till the cows come home.  I'm just new to this board.  I have watched and despised TC football for more than 10 years, and am positive that family tradition will carry on for a good bit longer. 

Shouldn't waited so long...10 years... what bandwagon does that put you on?