Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

1 hour ago, PIONEERS12 said:

This game is drawing a lot of attention in the middle TN area.  Will they turn anyone away at the gate?  Or will they allow standing around the fence?  Never been to game there before, just wondering.

I'm suspecting it may be the largest crowd ever to attend a football game at UHS. I am hoping they plan and don't turn anyone away. I am not sure they will allow standing on the fence on the away side because that's where the extra bleachers go. I don't think they properly plan right at UHS or maybe the don't have the resources to properly plan. You would think the county would assist in making sure they have everything they need to not turn anyone away.  Win or loss this game is huge for UHS and the community. 

8 minutes ago, Indian said:

Funny pics, thanks for proving the point. You think 6A teams will trim enrollment to move down a class? 

You begged for the attention, so I helped ya out. You must be a lonely big feller. :lol: They won’t play us now. We would still be a 3A school. Why wouldn’t they trim??? Or, they would beg for super 32 to come back! :thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

12 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

You begged for the attention, so I helped ya out. You must be a lonely big feller. :lol: They won’t play us now. We would still be a 3A school. Why wouldn’t they trim??? Or, they would beg for super 32 to come back! :thumb:

I’m sure they want to give up about $8,000 per student, losing 50, 200 or whatever it takes to drop. Try again. 

26 minutes ago, Indian said:

Please watch the language even when not entirely spelled out. Coach T rules. 

Hey Indian why don’t you take your negative talk about 6a crap somewhere else we have more crap to talk about other than 6a this and that stuff that is completely out of our control find another form to troll or go eat a few more twinkies big boy the ole keyboard warrior can you even attend a game??????? 

1 minute ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Hey Indian why don’t you take your negative talk about 6a crap somewhere else we have more crap to talk about other than 6a this and that stuff that is completely out of our control find another form to troll or go eat a few more twinkies big boy the ole keyboard warrior can you even attend a game??????? 

Highly doubt he can fit through the front door. :roflol:I bet he’s got skinny fingers tho. :thumb:

22 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I'm going to sit there and cheer on my team. Like any respectable person would. You can't take away what they have done in one game. We were projected to be third in our own region. Trust me it's not as important personally to me as it is to you guys. It's about the boys inside the uniforms. Not championships. Not wins or losses. Not final scores. That's what's important to me anyway. But I do enjoy getting y'all riled up. Might go get me some jorts. 

Those are copyrighted. 

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

A bull is still a cow. You did know this right? Bulls can be camels, crocodiles, buffalo's all sorts of animals males are called bulls. They are still that animal tho. Choo Choo you mad bro? 1.00? Lol. Boy I didn't know you guys over in Alcoa had pockets that deep. Ima have to stew on that one for a couple of days. Now stop trying to bait me back..Your like a crazy X girl friend..I told ya I was done with you guys. 

Madhatter you can’t make me mad bro. And deep pockets how you think we get all those open zone studs to come and play gotta have deep pockets for that. I even have a few extra bedrooms for them to stay in so they can play. Now you mad bro take the bait cause all I see is back peddling