Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

Already offered a bet you guys back pedaled out of. Not into cash deals on the internet lol. And what's up with y'alls desire to meet strange men from other communities? I mean to each their own but yall seem pretty testy about getting to know some locals. Maybe you should spend more time on tinder and less time on here looking for dates. 

7 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Already offered a bet you guys back pedaled out of. Not into cash deals on the internet lol. And what's up with y'alls desire to meet strange men from other communities? I mean to each their own but yall seem pretty testy about getting to know some locals. Maybe you should spend more time on tinder and less time on here looking for dates. 

Never seen one person back peddle so much on a bet that you so wanted good thing it’s not an Olympic sport y’all might actually have a winning sport down there in Lowerman and you would be the prime coach and mentor 

• Upvote 1

Just a mom of a Bee close to the program. I don’t post much but wanted to say for the most part I enjoy the comments & I can’t wait for Friday. My son is having the time of his life playing a sport he loves with his friends. The whole community is supporting them & it’s been so much fun. Our facilities are fine but stands are small. I know we are the underdog but you never know which is why the game has to be played. Mad respect for Alcoa & I think Upperman will earn some respect as well. Driving me crazy trying to figure out who Madhatter is though?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MamaBee said:

Just a mom of a Bee close to the program. I don’t post much but wanted to say for the most part I enjoy the comments & I can’t wait for Friday. My son is having the time of his life playing a sport he loves with his friends. The whole community is supporting them & it’s been so much fun. Our facilities are fine but stands are small. I know we are the underdog but you never know which is why the game has to be played. Mad respect for Alcoa & I think Upperman will earn some respect as well. Driving me crazy trying to figure out who Madhatter is though?

Nice post! Good times. Ole Hat has left the building! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

.....at least yall Goons got Boogers lil deer skin loin cloth tee pee dwellin Injun friend from Dunlop sucked into this weeks Goon tinhead thread........thats that Private hatin Lane fellers little sidekick.....u push Injun over that cliff and that Lane feller and his T$$AA brain trustin round table will for sure have Aluminum City playin that 6th class of football when they all pile up at the Pink Pony Pub next month.....so go easy on Boogers lil piece pipe smokin Injun friend

.....besides...they already named one after Nocalula

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Related image

3 minutes ago, MamaBee said:

Great post MamaBee good luck and we look forward to making the trip down. As for Madhatter he is just a keyboard warrior with a weak back and no real known football knowledge 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MamaBee said:

Looking forward to a great time and awesome atmosphere Friday. Congrats to your son, his team and the community on an outstanding season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, MamaBee said:

Great post mamma bee, we do respect upperman & do look forward to the game! Most of us, not all has had kids play for the tornadoes, they are gone on to start their lives, but we still support these boys & our program with great pride. The rest have kids presently playing, & are great people. When we roll into town you will see our passion for our kids as we will yours! Look forward to a great game & hope for injury free on both sides.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Great post mamma bee, we do respect upperman & do look forward to the game! Most of us, not all has had kids play for the tornadoes, they are gone on to start their lives, but we still support these boys & our program with great pride. The rest have kids presently playing, & are great people. When we roll into town you will see our passion for our kids as we will yours! Look forward to a great game & hope for injury free on both sides.

Yes sir!!! Some of us also played football at Alcoa and graduated from Alcoa. :cool: Don’t leave that out brother! :thumb:80-D3-E341-E2-C5-4-A89-A03-C-5-A1-EBB8-C

:roflol:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1