Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

I do find it humorous such a film review expert can't even get the right year. God your dumb. I mean really really dumb. I shall hence for call you The Incredible Shart..Now we have a terrific trio. Probably still need to get a few more in on this to be legit tho..We have Litterbox Man, The Alcoa Doo Doo and now The Incredible Shart. What a fearsome group..please big a trash bag or something to sit on..dont be stinking up.or bleachers. 

13 minutes ago, jake said:

If you think that SC has a more complex scheme running the football than Alcoa, either your knowledge of the game is not very high or you are just fishing for an argument. IMO, no one in the state in any class does a better job scheming the run game than Alcoa.

Well Jake do you know the difference in the spread and the double wing?. One has has 3-4 wide receivers and occasionally a fullback or tight end. The other has sometimes 1 wr but mostly 2 tight ends. 2 running backs and a fullback. And it pulls both guards and sometimes the backside tackle to the point of attack. Now which one do you think is a more powerful run game if all talent was equal? It has nothing to do with complexity. It has everything  to do with having like 7 guys blocking at the point of attack. Lord knows Alcoa is the greatest at every single aspect at anything football related. How could a team that everything they do be based off the power play be better at running said power play then a team that plays a more balanced offense? Lol I assure you their power play is more powerful  at the point of attack then your read option stuff. Its 2 totally different animals. 

Edited by MadHatter1

14 minutes ago, jake said:

If you think that SC has a more complex scheme running the football than Alcoa, either your knowledge of the game is not very high or you are just fishing for an argument. IMO, no one in the state in any class does a better job scheming the run game than Alcoa.

Your also very small minded. When you say in the state your are including division 2. I'm pretty sure there's a team or 2 over there that would eat your lunch. 

18 minutes ago, jake said:

And your scheme is not complex or original. Your doing the same stuff all the other power spread teams do. You just have better athletes doing it. 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

You can talk all you want about NFL matchups.......but you have no clue .

Alcoa's has almost twice the players much more depth, more speed. Upperman is an average 3A football team. Alcoa has out scored it's 3A opponents 400+ - 14. But you think Upperman wins because you watched film?! Ha! 

And let me get this straight mr football film professor,  you said earlier that Upperman would score 42 points on Alcoa's Defense? You sticking to that also?

BTW...speed kills! You'll see!:thumb:

You have twice the players because your aren't a 3a football  team..your probably a 5a football team with all your outsiders..But you limit your numbers to win football championships playing down..Point blank your cowards to play at your own level. So you play down where you can be arrogant  pricks. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it you bunch of yellow belly sissys. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

You have twice the players because your aren't a 3a football  team..your probably a 5a football team with all your outsiders..But you limit your numbers to win football championships playing down..Point blank your cowards to play at your own level. So you play down where you can be arrogant  pricks. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it you bunch of yellow belly sissys. 

Hahahahahahahaha 

Feeling hurt buddy cause we have the same open zone that you have we just have the pedigree to back it up and get the players Hate us cause you ain’t us and all you have is to call names we actually get you in a debate and it’s going good and your little feelings get hurt I really thought you had some sort of little football knowledge but clearly you have shown with the above few cry baby rants you clearly are the moron here good luck break down a coming should have just gave it up when you said you were done 

4 hours ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Hahahahahahahahaaha you have lost your mind the time has come hope you also enjoy crow pie maybe you had a little bit today for thanksgiving you are in for a rude awakening just sit back and watch hopefully you will have a front row seat some things never change you have one good season and you are just automatically the best ever WoW 

Never once did I say we are automatically the best ever. You need to brush up on your reading skills. Maybe you need football because your reading skills aren't up to par. There is only one team's fans that said and think they are the best ever and that's you guys. We will come in and roll is what you all have said. I didn't know you guys automatically could see into the future. How many lotteries have you won that you knew the numbers prematurely? What did I say in my post that you are referring to that is untrue? None of it!

Edited by daddymacvols

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Wow...no...UHS was down 13 to 14...late in the third...no scores in the 4th.

Your just a troll....

Watch the game film again the final score in the SC game. I hope you all go off of that game. That was the worse game by far of the whole season and that was probably by far the worst field conditions to have played on. And one other thing genius the final score was 19-7.  So watch the film again and then come back and tell us the real final score.

Edited by daddymacvols

1 hour ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Hahahahahahahaha 

Feeling hurt buddy cause we have the same open zone that you have we just have the pedigree to back it up and get the players Hate us cause you ain’t us and all you have is to call names we actually get you in a debate and it’s going good and your little feelings get hurt I really thought you had some sort of little football knowledge but clearly you have shown with the above few cry baby rants you clearly are the moron here good luck break down a coming should have just gave it up when you said you were done 

We don't have the same open zone. What is it y'all charge for them knox county boys like Randall Cobb to come play at Alcoa? $1400 bucks ain't that about right? We are open zoned only in our county. If you live outside Putnam County you cannot attend Putnam County Schools at any price so sorry we are not the same.

Edited by daddymacvols

3 hours ago, daddymacvols said:

We don't have the same open zone. What is it y'all charge for them knox county boys like Randall Cobb to come play at Alcoa? $1400 bucks ain't that about right? We are open zoned only in our county. If you live outside Putnam County you cannot attend Putnam County Schools at any price so sorry we are not the same.

:roflol:  at Cobb being a Knox co boy. You are nuts