Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

Great game Alcoa. Things didn't go our way tonight but it was a good game none the less. Like I said all along it was going to be a fight. Good luck on the rest of your season but I doubt you need it. This was the championship game. Will see you again this time next year hopefully. 

Edited by MadHatter1
  • Like 1

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Hey Crow! Sorry I missed ya. Great game. Very impressed with Upperman! Momma Bee great game....

Just now, Throwdeslant said:

Hey Crow! Sorry I missed ya. Great game. Very impressed with Upperman! Momma Bee great game....

Great game my friend. I met Hammer and we had a good conversation. Really good dude. I’m not sure what the call was on the onside kick but that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Good luck in the finals. I hope you guys win another one.

1 minute ago, crow6424 said:

Great game my friend. I met Hammer and we had a good conversation. Really good dude. I’m not sure what the call was on the onside kick but that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Good luck in the finals. I hope you guys win another one.

Thanks bro! Hats off to Upperman. Wish this thread hadn’t gone the way it did. Most of us, who actually know football, figured it would be a good game. Hope we see y’all again next year!:thumb:

I absolutely HATE it when the refs are shady.  I know its easy to say that when your team wins, but even I think Upperman got that onside kick.  It was disgraceful and embarrasing to see a great game swung like that with a horrible call.  Coach Caine had every right to be utterly livid.  Upperman played a heckuva game and Im sure yall are gonna be great for a while.  Honestly cant gloat about that win.  On to the championship!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TwistedTornado16 said:

I absolutely HATE it when the refs are shady.  I know its easy to say that when your team wins, but even I think Upperman got that onside kick.  It was disgraceful and embarrasing to see a great game swung like that with a horrible call.  Coach Caine had every right to be utterly livid.  Upperman played a heckuva game and Im sure yall are gonna be great for a while.  Honestly cant gloat about that win.  On to the championship!

I wish every Alcoa fan was like you Twisted and thank you for the comments I really hate it when the refs feel like they need to be the star of the show. I applaud you for speaking up in defense of our kids. Thank you.