#1 Greeneville @ Maplewood SEMI FINALS

DevilMan03

13 hours ago, BVDevil said:

what happens to a machine when it runs hard all the time, with little resistance then you through a big large clump of wet, nasty mud in it?????.....just sayin.....that said however, im not the least bit worried about  who wins this game. Only worry i have is will my shoes survive ??

A little mud want slow this Devils team down.

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I haven’t decided yet lol 

What saw was undisciplined, Hodges is a great athlete when he gets in trouble he throws up prayers hoping his receiver comes down with it... the line is a tad lazy and lots of runs get stuffed and Hodges is on the run alot... Run defense isnt the greatest so on and on it wont be pretty lol

yeah sure sure Devilsx4 great read on the Panthers.. sure you don't work for the new york times? mad reporting skills .. i'm hoping that's what you expect to see ..but don't be shocked if you see different ..i don't care what anyone says.. Maplewood has just a good a shot as anyone will give them credit for.. and that's okay sometimes you have to take whats not given to you... any how .I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving ..you guys have a safe trip down and back ..injury free both sides ..and may the best team win ..or maybe not .. :thumb:  

-boski

Edited by boski

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Agreed. Rain and terrible field conditions could keep the score lower honestly. I’m sure Maplewood will have the water hose on the vistor sidelines again before the game.

lol ..funny almost .. we all know defense will keep the score low ..just admit it  ..but just to be safe ..i'm heading there now to turn on the hose and let it run overnight ..you guys going to need a boat to get up in there .. good luck!