CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

11 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I believe we are mostly healthy now. Seen Warren come out with an arm injury but came back in shortly later. Woodard also appeared to be favoring a calf, but was probably just cramps.

Yea it was is shoulder its sore but think he will fine that was a heck of a collision between #2 & the qb Woodard was just cramps 

Just now, Bull02 said:

Yea it was is shoulder its sore but think he will fine that was a heck of a collision between #2 & the qb Woodard was just cramps 

I was going to offer my shoulder to him. 

That play he made on 9 when he was chasing him to the Mustang sideline, when the QB flipped the ball for the incompletion-dude looked like he ran a 4.4 forty. I know he didn’t get that from you!

Great night for a meet up again. I do hope the rain holds off, but you can't control mother nature. However, it could play a part in slowing down LCs passing game, but if I'm not mistaken LC played some of their best games this year later in the season playing in rain. I look for it to be a packed out field, as it was in last years game! I look for it to be a LOUD go "get em" game! It's nice to watch two football clubs to have respect for one another and to just be on the field doing what they love to get to where they dreamed of since the first game of the season! 

6 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I was going to offer my shoulder to him. 

That play he made on 9 when he was chasing him to the Mustang sideline, when the QB flipped the ball for the incompletion-dude looked like he ran a 4.4 forty. I know he didn’t get that from you!

Lol on the fortyThat's when it happened he said he blacked out a sec

3 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Wrong. 

I don't know a single actual person that believed Huntingdon would run away with that game.. plenty thought we had a shot to win, but no one was seriously saying Huntingdon was 2-3 scores better.

Ole Ambassador said it 2 years in a row now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1