CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

3 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Thanks for working on additional seating! Would it be a wise choice for our fans to bring chairs just in case?

You could...sounds like the plan is to transport bleachers from our baseball facility! There should be plenty of extra seating...but we don’t have turf! Plenty of parking for Cornersville at Margaret Newton elementary...pretty good setup for 1A...welcome to the death cable 

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

You could...sounds like the plan is to transport bleachers from our baseball facility! There should be plenty of extra seating...but we don’t have turf! Plenty of parking for Cornersville at Margaret Newton elementary...pretty good setup for 1A...welcome to the death cable 

Awesome. Don't care about the turf. Prefer the natural grass. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Surprised you don't like the turf. I really like it especially late in the season. It plays better in adverse conditions. Wonder what your kids thought about it?

I talked with a few players. They said it was nice. You really do have a field to be proud of. I will say it’s much nicer than Cookeville. Congrats Croppygenius on a good season. I have much respect for you. 

• Like 1