CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

Good luck to our other area teams. Hope fans close to LC come out and help cheer for LC.A lot of people will be home for the holidays.Dyersburg ,Dyer Co,Central fans may come since its pretty close to watch a good game.Hope the ones close to Trenton goes and supports them as well.Good luck to both teams .And to Haywood also

On 11/18/2018 at 9:09 AM, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes, kids have run into the cables over the years but no one has been injured because of the cables. LC fans love to be close to the field. When that place is packed it can be very intimidating.

Yeah, I seen a kid from Fulton county get carried out in an ambulance after hitting it. He was trying to slow down and slipped and his helmet caught on it, but he was okay  but I heard they are in process of trying to figure out a solution to changing the wire to something else for next season or season after 

1 hour ago, lcfalcon11 said:

Yeah, I seen a kid from Fulton county get carried out in an ambulance after hitting it. He was trying to slow down and slipped and his helmet caught on it, but he was okay  but I heard they are in process of trying to figure out a solution to changing the wire to something else for next season or season after 

Why in the world would they wrap wire around the field?