Henry County-Beech rematch

HCFan

2 minutes ago, eers said:

No chance they hold them under 125. Also, the fact is the best 5A team in Memphis isn’t the best team in middle TN. 

HC is the best team in 5A until I see otherwise, I just don’t think it’s the cakewalk you seem to. 

Ok we will let the play do our talking see you boys Friday!!!

10 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Well just saying but we went to Memphis and put a whooping on the best 5A school Memphis had! Beech will not get over 125 yards rushing! Beech will not hold HC even close to 14 points this time around. Sorry but I'm just stating facts at this point. 

Beech is a different class of opponent than the 5A Memphis teams. They may not be as fast or talented, but they will play us tougher 9 times out of 10. 

37 minutes ago, eers said:

I think this game is a lot closer than three TDs. That said, HC is loaded and Beech is in a rebuilding year, but nobody told them they weren’t supposed to be any good. 

If this season is any indicator, the next couple years will be some good ones for the Bucs. Crabtree always does a great job but has an influx of talent on the way.

26 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Beech is a different class of opponent than the 5A Memphis teams. They may not be as fast or talented, but they will play us tougher 9 times out of 10. 

Agree!  Beach is a different animal compared to the Memphis teams. They will play tough but I think HC has the edge by being able to cover more areas with talent. Still hard to compare since they meet early in the season. Lots of changes in both since game 2. 

HC 31-17

2 minutes ago, Bernd said:

Agree!  Beach is a different animal compared to the Memphis teams. They will play tough but I think HC has the edge by being able to cover more areas with talent. Still hard to compare since they meet early in the season. Lots of changes in both since game 2. 

HC 31-17

Agreed. I think if we can get up on them early and get them out of their comfort zone it could be a comfortable win for HC, but we have to bring it early and often. 

Mess around and fumble 3 times in the 1st half like we did last night and Beech could make us pay. 

That said, home crowd, semifinals, the relationship between the 2 coaches, etc....I expect HC to put its best foot forward