District 12AA

District12AA

Since no one else has started the thread. What do we think about district 12aa? I think we have one of the best AA districts in the state in terms of depth. Marshall County has the best player while Nolensville has the best team. I look for these two to meet in 4 times this season. Twice in the regular season, the district championship game and region championship game. Go Tigers!!!

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, District12AA said:

Since no one else has started the thread. What do we think about district 12aa? I think we have one of the best AA districts in the state in terms of depth. Marshall County has the best player while Nolensville has the best team. I look for these two to meet in 4 times this season. Twice in the regular season, the district championship game and region championship game. Go Tigers!!!

This is an average district at best. Nolensville should win it easily.

Agreed, it should be Nolensville's to win or lose this season. 
Can anyone challenge them?  Which of the other teams will be there? Predicted order of finish? 

Here is mine: Nolensville, Marshall County, Community, Central Magnet, Forrest, Giles County

Community brings just about everyone back so they should be solid. Good posts and solid guards.

Marshall County has KJ and the other guard but do they have anything else? 

Giles County has some guards back but lost their best post player (sophomore) transfered to Columbia Academy.

Forrest brings back some talent but lost their best guard but should have soid post play.

Nolensville is loaded but did lose a guard to injury (should be back in Feb.), one guard moved, and the word is Wharton is not playing? 

Central Magnet lost 4 seniors (Hamlett is the important one) but have a good core back. 

What do you think?