1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

3 minutes ago, Bigpiratefan01 said:

I’m really good friends with Brayden .. one of the hardest workers there is he just needs to continue to adjust to the speed of the game. He will have the weapons around him to succeed 

Great kid basically family to me and my brother. Would do anything for him. Should be a fun year next year for SP 

2 hours ago, EXFOOTBALL65 said:

Already starting to make excuses “if we’re healthy” i hope y’all are so there is no questions after the dawgs win 

Sir I'm not making excuses?? Actually I was complimenting Cornersville? If we aren't healthy then you limit your chances of beating a team as tough as Cornersville is this year. So I guess I should word it this way. Whoever is healthy and playing the TIGERS are fixing to roll! I don't think your as good as Greenback. Just saying...when you beat the best you become the best! It's going to be another slobberknocker!!

Two senior heavy teams with HUGE wins under their belts. I agree with what someone said earlier. Whitwell is on a similar path to Cornersville last season. I'm not sure if anyone out there picked these two teams to represent 1A this season in the championship game. Much respect to Whitwell on the tremendous season they have had and look forward to calling this game as I was last year. Last season being the new kids on the block, we really didn't know what to expect. The DAWGS know what to expect and how to prepare better this season. I expect this to be a very close game, closer than what last year's game was. Good luck to both sides.

• Like 1