1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

What does it have to do with anything? I read your article this morning in the paper. It looked pretty nice to me. Enjoy your season and quit your griping. It’s one for the ages. Actually the only one for the ages.  Make sure you stay around here for years to come.  We welcome newbies on the T. Most of them eventually fade into the sunset though. 

He made that Hargis man real mad...

1 minute ago, EXFOOTBALL65 said:

Y’all season is about like ours was last year. Upsets along the way and tough hard nose football games in the playoffs. It was a great season that ended in a L in the championship. And that’s how I’m predicting y’all to end. In a tough hard fought game with the tigers coming up short and the dawgs getting a gold football. Y’all have some great wins and have had a great season. It’s going to be a war and Saturday can’t get here fast enough 

I don’t see them as upsets, I see them as the better team winning...  This Whitwell team had a pre season scrap with Greenback, at that point they knew where they stood.  They’ve expected to win since then.   

5 minutes ago, Bigpiratefan01 said:

Whitwell wins this game ... been a talented group ever since little league people from sp aren’t shocked. You can’t play conservative against them. But watch out for the pirates next year should be the favorite to win it all. 

I agree, especially if my boy at QB keeps improving