1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

Just now, leadfarmer said:

Hahaha. That's what impresses me the most about this team. They have the conditioning to go well beyond 4 quarters.

I’ve been watching film all morning, we don’t have this years pony game or LC yet, but from what I’ve seen WC was really the only decent team y’all have played??

1 minute ago, WingoVFL said:

I’ve been watching film all morning, we don’t have this years pony game or LC yet, but from what I’ve seen WC was really the only decent team y’all have played??

Cornersville definitely did not play as strong of a regular season as Whitwell but to be fair their starters didn’t allow a single point the entire season until the Wayne County game. 

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Cornersville definitely did not play as strong of a regular season as Whitwell but to be fair their starters didn’t allow a single point the entire season until the Wayne County game. 

I’m respecting them believe me I’m just looking for a team they have played that kind of resembles us 

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Not being smart but outside of SP, who did they play during the regular season?

Edited by cornerback10

3 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

I’m respecting them believe me I’m just looking for a team they have played that kind of resembles us 

Huntingdon had about 5 playmakers with a lot of speed. Their defense was solid too. It was tough sledding for most of the game but imo after pounding the ball between the tackles over and over it finally broke them and that's what it took to reel off a couple good runs and get in position to score.

1 minute ago, leadfarmer said:

Huntingdon had about 5 playmakers with a lot of speed. Their defense was solid too. It was tough sledding for most of the game but imo after pounding the ball between the tackles over and over it finally broke them and that's what it took to reel off a couple good runs and get in position to score.

Was they anything like they were last year?