1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

Just now, TheBigDawg said:

I think I read it perfectly.  You don't need film to know Lake County and Huntingdon were decent.  They made it to the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Mt. Pleasant put together a decent season at 8-4.

You think you did but you didn’t I said we don’t have LC or Huntington’s Film yet and Mt. Pleasant doesn’t impress me 

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

How battle tested is Cornersville, Whitwell took close games from Trousdale, South Pitt and Greenback.  Has Cornersville had anyone play 4 quarters of ball on their level?  Ever had to experience playing from behind ?   

Y’all season is about like ours was last year. Upsets along the way and tough hard nose football games in the playoffs. It was a great season that ended in a L in the championship. And that’s how I’m predicting y’all to end. In a tough hard fought game with the tigers coming up short and the dawgs getting a gold football. Y’all have some great wins and have had a great season. It’s going to be a war and Saturday can’t get here fast enough 

5 hours ago, 81TigerFan said:

No respect from Chattanooga sports writers last nights game is on page 4 of the paper sports editor from SP. Whitwell has beat TC at the creek bank SP twice now defending State Champs. We will find a way to beat last years state runner up then maybe we will be on page 2 of paper

What does it have to do with anything? I read your article this morning in the paper. It looked pretty nice to me. Enjoy your season and quit your griping. It’s one for the ages. Actually the only one for the ages.  Make sure you stay around here for years to come.  We welcome newbies on the T. Most of them eventually fade into the sunset though. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

What does it have to do with anything? I read your article this morning in the paper. It looked pretty nice to me. Enjoy your season and quit your griping. It’s one for the ages. Actually the only one for the ages.  Make sure you stay around here for years to come.  We welcome newbies on the T. Most of them eventually fade into the sunset though. 

Stop being mean to the new guys, your gonna run them off before next year gets here