Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, takeittothebank23 said:

Upperman was very talented last season. Don’t get me wrong the jackets have an Arsenal but I wouldn’t be surprised if they come in underestimating them and get beat by a good Upperman ball team. However, i don’t know a lot about Upperman compared to last year.

UHS has a couple 6'4 300 pounders on OL, same two and a 6'4 260 DE on defense. UHS defense is very very good and hard to run on. Great set of LB's. On offense, UHS is a work in progress but the QB is an athlete,  will push for all state honors this fall. Not a whole bunch of team speed, but make up for it in size and strength. Coached very well. 

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

UHS has a couple 6'4 300 pounders on OL, same two and a 6'4 260 DE on defense. UHS defense is very very good and hard to run on. Great set of LB's. On offense, UHS is a work in progress but the QB is an athlete,  will push for all state honors this fall. Not a whole bunch of team speed, but make up for it in size and strength. Coached very well. 

I don't think that many TC starters will play with how bang-up TC is already. I think it will be Upoerman 1’s vs TC 2’s most of the scrimmage with some starters maybe playing 1 series. TC starting QB more than likely won't even dress.

UHS-TC 1-0 varsity UHS. Both teams had several starters out. Both defenses mostly dominated. Some big plays on both sides would have drawn flags. UHS struggled to run until they put the main rb in and he rattle off big runs. TC run game was consistent, but the passing game looks a little weak. Hard to tell by a scrimmage with so many out but both teams will do very well this season .

11 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

UHS-TC 1-0 varsity UHS. Both teams had several starters out. Both defenses mostly dominated. Some big plays on both sides would have drawn flags. UHS struggled to run until they put the main rb in and he rattle off big runs. TC run game was consistent, but the passing game looks a little weak. Hard to tell by a scrimmage with so many out but both teams will do very well this season .

That was TC second team with freshmen mix TC 1’s didn't come back out and play defense after TC last offensive possession so it was 0-0