Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

17 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah I know, we played them too! Id say we were partly the reason they were beat up. Not that we didnt sustain our fair share of bruises too.

Yea that Meigs game took to much out of TC last year. That was an ice tube type of game then went and had some type of game with Peabody less than a week later was too much.  I wish there was a week off before the  Blue Cross bowl I think it would give teams to a chance to prepare and become a little bit more healthy and it would make for a better game overall.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea that Meigs game took to much out of TC last year. That was an ice tube type of game then went and had some type of game with Peabody less than a week later was too much.  I wish there was a week off before the  Blue Cross bowl I think it would give teams to a chance to prepare and become a little bit more healthy and it would make for a better game overall.

Yeah, that would be nice to have a little extra healing time.

Edited by Imthayeti

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tc radio man what kind of mess is this? What kind of situation is this Satterfield man in? I garuntee you this sounds like a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Well Roy D. he been dealing with that nasty stankin filthy bug called injuries, he's had it for a few weeks and it just can't seem to go away. But as a TC guy, I sure do hope he goes and calls a doctor, cause we can't have this bug come playoff time. You think im joking but im not.