Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

57 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

So how did that scrimmage go with South Pitt? Cough cough 

Based off what I heard from the South Pitt thread it went real good. Heard we held our own and loss 1-0. ( starters)

I also heard from H2O parents that we had three starting offensive lineman that didn’t play that scrimmage due to injuries and we still pushed them around some.

All in all, I heard we surprised a lot of their faithful and have heard a couple of their fans warn ( check Meigs County thread) that you bad boys of the East better not count H2O out of the king of East picture.

I’m telling you now like I told you last year you will have your hands full come week three and it is going to hurt a lot of TC folks feelings if we beat y’all after all the clucking some of you have done..

Edited by H2Oman

On 8/4/2019 at 9:45 AM, 4thandGoal said:

East will not beat Watertown. It won't be remotely close. I'm just wondering what the rational for that thinking is. Watertown has an outstanding coaching staff, good athletes, and one of the best lines in 2a returning. 

They lost way too much talent they will take a huge step back. ER has a very good WR that will be the difference. Watertown may beat ER but ER will battle Watertown for the second spot but I think ER will have the better record.

14 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Based off what I heard from the South Pitt thread it went real good. Heard we held our own and loss 1-0. ( starters)

I also heard from H2O parents that we had three starting offensive lineman that didn’t play that scrimmage due to injuries and we still pushed them around some.

All in all, I heard we surprised a lot of their faithful and have heard a couple of their fans warn ( check Meigs County thread) that you bad boys of the East better not count H2O out of the king of East picture.

I’m telling you now like I told you last year you will have your hands full come week three and it is going to hurt a lot of TC folks feelings if we beat y’all after all the clucking some of you have done..

I know you'll give TC a good game. You'll be the only test on the TC schedule. After week 3 we will know a lot more about both teams. In the first week if Gordy beats you'll I take back everything I just said. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

They lost way too much talent they will take a huge step back. ER has a very good WR that will be the difference. Watertown may beat ER but ER will battle Watertown for the second spot but I think ER will have the better record.

Watertown will easily handle ER. That game will be over by halftime.

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Bless your heart.... you’re not very smart are you?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Bless your heart.... you’re not very smart are you?

Very smart I just don't see Watertown winning more than 6 or 7 games. Like I said you'll take a step back and not make it past the second round of the playoffs. Watertown season will end at Tyner this year.

15 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Dude, They had more than Price.

Yea they did and most of those kids graduated as well. I'm not going to over hype a team just because we play them. TC lost kids to graduation just like H20 has but we have more depth. I was at scrimmage I seen the O-line this year and they seem to be more physical this year maybe because of the offense TC is running but the whole team is more physical this year. The offensive line will be fine. With Watertown, it's not possible that they will have a better team than what they did last year. I don't think TC will blow them out by 40 something points but I see TC winning by at least 10-14 points.