District 8-A

ecu

On 1/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, TheShotDoctor said:

District play finally gets started tonight, who wins in these first matchups of the season?

Fayetteville @ Cascade 

Huntland @ Cornersville

Eagleville @ Moore Co

I'll take all 3 away teams and I'm not sure if any of the games will be decided by less than 10 points.

How did Fayetteville and Cascade turn out?  McClaran with 41.

Wasn't planning on staying and watching the boys game with Eagleville and Huntland but glad I did. Definitely MC and Huntland should be a good game, both are scrappy and found ways to score against Eagleville. Huntland was down 6 late in the 4th and started pressing and Eagleville blew that up and put them away. The other 2 games should be blow outs.

1 hour ago, Baseballdad75 said:

Wasn't planning on staying and watching the boys game with Eagleville and Huntland but glad I did. Definitely MC and Huntland should be a good game, both are scrappy and found ways to score against Eagleville. Huntland was down 6 late in the 4th and started pressing and Eagleville blew that up and put them away. The other 2 games should be blow outs.

Agreed that MC and Huntland should be close and the others should be at least 20+ victories for Eagleville and Fayetteville. I think Huntland probably edges this one out by 6 or 8 since they are at home

16 hours ago, ecu said:

Tuesday games: Huntland-Fayetteville, Eagleville - Cornersville, Cascade-Moore Co. Who wins?  I will take Fayetteville, Eagleville, MC

I think the same. The info I have gotten from from MC, Huntland looked like they were took by surprise and didn't know what was coming. Cascade may get better as the year goes on and could inch up into the 4th seed.