District 8-A

ecu

Richland somehow found a way to win this tournament. Seems to play to their opponents potential. Eagleville and FC will be the two top in 8A. Moore County and Huntland look descent one night and bad the next so who knows there. Moore County sometimes lives and dies by the 3. Huntland doesn't move on offense so I can see why they struggle at times.  Cascade I haven't seen yet. Cornersville plays hard but seems to have trouble scoring. 

1 hour ago, Baseballdad75 said:

Richland somehow found a way to win this tournament. Seems to play to their opponents potential. Eagleville and FC will be the two top in 8A. Moore County and Huntland look descent one night and bad the next so who knows there. Moore County sometimes lives and dies by the 3. Huntland doesn't move on offense so I can see why they struggle at times.  Cascade I haven't seen yet. Cornersville plays hard but seems to have trouble scoring. 

With two of you top players transferring to Fayetteville and Richland, you will see a decrease in scoring. However sometimes losing players can be a benefit when egos are involved. 

3 hours ago, Baseballdad75 said:

Really surprised Eagleville lost. Eagleville and FC way ahead of the rest .

Richland is a solid team. They didn’t back down from Eagleville. Came back from double digits twice before pulling out the W. They definitely overlooked Corn after beating them by 50 2weeks earlier. Shot like 4-20 something from Foul line. Having seen Eagleville , FCity, huntland & corn. I say Eagleville wins it.. FC huntland Moore county for 2-4 then Cascade and Corn rounding it out. 

FC has won lots of close games which is a sign of a good team but not a dominating squad. 

Should be a fun district to watch. Eagleville should make it back to state.

6 hours ago, Lynnvegas said:

Richland is a solid team. They didn’t back down from Eagleville. Came back from double digits twice before pulling out the W. They definitely overlooked Corn after beating them by 50 2weeks earlier. Shot like 4-20 something from Foul line. Having seen Eagleville , FCity, huntland & corn. I say Eagleville wins it.. FC huntland Moore county for 2-4 then Cascade and Corn rounding it out. 

FC has won lots of close games which is a sign of a good team but not a dominating squad. 

Should be a fun district to watch. Eagleville should make it back to state.

Eagleville can score more than others with a bit more defense than last year. FC is very athletic and knows how to win. Moore Co. plays extremely hard and has good shooters. Huntland needs to be more consistent. Cascade has problems shooting from perimeter. Cornersville has problems scoring. 3-5 will be interesting.