District 14AA

Bobcats83

2 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Looks like SS will win Lex 2nd McNairy 3rd and CC 4th

I believe  SS will be the only 1 of the 4 to win their region game but then they will lose to Crockett 

Interesting! Sounds like another Hawk hater! I don’t have a dog in the race, but every time I get on here, someone has something negative to say about SS or counts them out for whatever reason. How? Have they not proven they’re the best around here? Lexington split with CC and SS whooped cow turds out of Lexington 2 out of 3 times! The first time, the score really don’t show what the game looks like. I’m a Madison High supporter but I know good basketball when I see it. I don’t think Crockett has a chance, better yet, anyone in this area! SS has the Miller girl that obviously no one in the district respects, but they are loaded with talent! 

Good luck with that prediction! Lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

Interesting! Sounds like another Hawk hater! I don’t have a dog in the race, but every time I get on here, someone has something negative to say about SS or counts them out for whatever reason. How? Have they not proven they’re the best around here? Lexington split with CC and SS whooped cow turds out of Lexington 2 out of 3 times! The first time, the score really don’t show what the game looks like. I’m a Madison High supporter but I know good basketball when I see it. I don’t think Crockett has a chance, better yet, anyone in this area! SS has the Miller girl that obviously no one in the district respects, but they are loaded with talent! 

South Side will be tough. Crockett will have to be on for sure to beat them.

35 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

We always get all the haters! I can’t wait to let @Bobcats83eat them words! He never given us a chance in any game! We love the hate!! 

10 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

We always get all the haters! I can’t wait to let @Bobcats83eat them words! He never given us a chance in any game! We love the hate!! 

I said you would win district.  Crockett has talent and discipline.  They will win.  I’m not a SS hater.  Just my opinions don’t agree with yours

Edited by Bobcats83

26 minutes ago, Bobcats83 said:

I said you would win district.  Crockett has talent and discipline.  They will win.  I’m not a SS hater.  Just my opinions don’t agree with yours

Oh ok! It’s so mane secret South Side haters it’s hard to keep up! We know CC is tough, so is Westview! We will play with any team in the state of Tennessee in AA! No matter how undisciplined you think we are! Our coaches teachs discipline & defense! We just play it harder than most teams around here! 

6 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

I like Wade-Warren but Crockett too fast for McNairy. They will just run them in the ground with pressure and transition. 

That's kinda how i feel, that's why I said if she asserts herself. She has the size to dominate in any game, but I wonder why Lott lets her roam around the 3 point line so much. Its ok to step out sometimes but she should be on that block. No way she shouldn't be averaging at least 20 and 10 easy.

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

That's kinda how i feel, that's why I said if she asserts herself. She has the size to dominate in any game, but I wonder why Lott lets her roam around the 3 point line so much. Its ok to step out sometimes but she should be on that block. No way she shouldn't be averaging at least 20 and 10 easy.

Looks like he trying to run high-low to me just dont have anyone in the low to take advantage of it. HS Girls basketball has evolved into transition ball. Not many teams playing low post now days and you gotta run it or you find yourself down 12 or 15. I agree she should get double doubles every night if she went down low but they not deep enough to cover for her when she out of the game.

40 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Looks like he trying to run high-low to me just dont have anyone in the low to take advantage of it. HS Girls basketball has evolved into transition ball. Not many teams playing low post now days and you gotta run it or you find yourself down 12 or 15. I agree she should get double doubles every night if she went down low but they not deep enough to cover for her when she out of the game.

First off shes not a post player..never been..second .why would she go down in the lane to get smothered ..every team in the district knows to double her and sag off cause they know we dont have shooters this year..watch film on what happens when you don't pack the lane..yall are supposed to know basketball