Region 3AA

Dadof2

Girls did some good things last night.  Against Brainard, they were all out of sorts.  That game was one of the oddest games I have seen us play all year.  MCentral and Meigs went down to the wire in the 5-AA championship.  That game could have went either way.  This is the important one cause no one wants to have to travel.  Hoping for another classic Meigs vs. Central matchup.

5 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Girls did some good things last night.  Against Brainard, they were all out of sorts.  That game was one of the oddest games I have seen us play all year.  MCentral and Meigs went down to the wire in the 5-AA championship.  That game could have went either way.  This is the important one cause no one wants to have to travel.  Hoping for another classic Meigs vs. Central matchup.

Central did exactly what they needed to do, and that was pressure they ball, and that was difference. Signal will be tough the next couple years, I think they start 5 sophomores.

4 hours ago, logcabinman said:

If they started 5 sophomores then they will be the team to beat the next couple of years.

If Signal doesn't learn to handle the pressure and style of district 5 teams like McMinn Central and Meigs they probably won't be much better than they were this year. Being older using the same system will likely yield the same results in the regions.  Central and Meigs have some good young talent on their teams too.

1 hour ago, hohmaster said:

If Signal doesn't learn to handle the pressure and style of district 5 teams like McMinn Central and Meigs they probably won't be much better than they were this year. Being older using the same system will likely yield the same results in the regions.  Central and Meigs have some good young talent on their teams too.

Agreed!  I honestly didn't realize they were that young.