Hampton 2019

uknoit2

13 hours ago, Appvol said:

I think it will be a ok year. My Son is doing all he can right now. I think more kids might come out since Coach White got the job. He is a really good man. I think you know this years skill players will be fine. 

Ole Eli is a worker and from what I hear,he's made good strides. Getting other kids out will a big key for the future.  Lacy could be a really good weapon,Conner and Blair are the others that come to mind. 1st game with Happy Valley could be a good indicator, other than the region games,the others should be pretty close to the same level. 

23 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I just wish yours was staying. They have played together since flag.

Yep very good friends thats played several sports together. Last names and a close family dictates decisions. The move for LJ  turned out extremely well and its my opinion that this is the right move also.  Its nothing against anyone ,its mainly what I think is best for my youngun. I take raising my kids very seriously. If you were in my shoes,you'd do the same thing.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, pujo said:

Yep very good friends thats played several sports together. Last names and a close family dictates decisions. The move for LJ  turned out extremely well and its my opinion that this is the right move also.  Its nothing against anyone ,its mainly what I think is best for my youngun. I take raising my kids very seriously. If you were in my shoes,you'd do the same thing.

If my cousin was the head coach somewhere, I'd definitely want to go play for him.  I don't think we'll have a repeat of 2005 on the message boards :lol:

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, pujo said:

Reckon how many games Cloudland will win this year Appvol. Should have a solid line , just gotta fill a skill positions.  

I think the cland and Hampton game will be tighter this year and I think you'll see a renewal of the old rivalry since your family will be in one place instead of both.  I think it will be back to old times

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

I think the cland and Hampton game will be tighter this year and I think you'll see a renewal of the old rivalry since your family will be in one place instead of both.  I think it will be back to old times

I like it much better when the family don't have to compete against each other. The last 3 years has been bitter sweet. I don't like bitter.

• 5 months later...