Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

6 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I haven’t seen Cloudland or Oneida play this year, but I have seen a lot of the teams they have played this year, and Oneida has played a much tougher schedule, Oneida beat York by 15 and Cloudland lost to them. I think Oneida is the favorite in this game.

Oneida beat york by 4 but also lost to them by 35 lol.  

5 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I haven’t seen Cloudland or Oneida play this year, but I have seen a lot of the teams they have played this year, and Oneida has played a much tougher schedule, Oneida beat York by 15 and Cloudland lost to them. I think Oneida is the favorite in this game.

I don't know were your getting your information from but Oneida didn't beat York by 15.  York beat them by 35 in the first game and Oneida beat them at the Reservation by 4.  Outside of Oneida playing Clarkrange, Pickett County, and Bearden (which they avg. getting beat by 24 points by those 3 teams) both schedules are about the same.  Should be an interesting game none the less and the most competitive sub state game.

31 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I don't know were your getting your information from but Oneida didn't beat York by 15.  York beat them by 35 in the first game and Oneida beat them at the Reservation by 4.  Outside of Oneida playing Clarkrange, Pickett County, and Bearden (which they avg. getting beat by 24 points by those 3 teams) both schedules are about the same.  Should be an interesting game none the less and the most competitive sub state game.

Good post swipes.  I've spent some time early this morning looking at schedules.  Sunbright, coalfield, midway,  and Oz are all very comparable to unaka from R1.  Oakdale and rockwood are like university high.  Oneida and wartburg are like the cland and ng of their region.  I do think oneida is much better than wartburg but ng is not better than cland at all.  This matchup will be interesting because oneida has blown out the unakas and hampton's of their district much like we have.

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Imagine how good pickett, clarkrange, and Greenfield are!

They say Greenfield and Clarkrange can play with any team in the state, and if I remember crackle Meigs scrimmaged Pickett earlier in summer and won by around 20, but back to Cloudland and Oneida, I think you guys have a chance but you will have to play good game, because Oneida is a hard place to play, you usually have to be 10 points better to win on the road in sub state. Good luck to you guys.

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

They say Greenfield and Clarkrange can play with any team in the state, and if I remember crackle Meigs scrimmaged Pickett earlier in summer and won by around 20, but back to Cloudland and Oneida, I think you guys have a chance but you will have to play good game, because Oneida is a hard place to play, you usually have to be 10 points better to win on the road in sub state. Good luck to you guys.

Good luck to meigs and elizabethton as well.  Win or lose, cland will be back next year with a vengeance.  

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I said "win" or lose.  We're going to be even better next year. 

I really hope you are right,about next year, maybe I'm just being a pessimist but I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch.there could be a lot of things transpire in the next few months,I've seen it happen before, transfers, injuries,and like before personal issues,I know most of these girls and I really do hope they can win multiple championships through out Their high school seasons,I wish them nothing but GOOD LUCK Saturday