Waverly 2019

Wavo2004

19 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I haven't got to see them. Have just heard some tidbits. We got humbled pretty good last week at Marshall County. We're scrimmaging Columbia Academy Frida at home. I plan on watching that. I'll let you know afterwards. Got alot of talent but also alot of young guys stepping into critical roles. I think we'll be competitive with everyone we're slated to play but wouldn't be surprised to take some lumps. Especially early on in the season. Always exciting to watch these teams build chemistry every year.

Good luck to you guys. I really think alot of folks are going to be surprised to see you didnt fall off. We all know you lost some exceptional talent but you also return very key positions. Enough cant be said about that but it rarely is. You guys always got plenty of quality skill guys to play the positions. Having the leadership and skill in the trenches is way more important IMO. 

Appreciate the opinion of our team and our OL DL  lost one starter from last year and we will be all Seniors there except one and he's as big and athletic as the others. Our skill players will work some things out and we should be alright.