2019 - 2020 8AA

22 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Macon by 20.   No disrespect to DC.  MC is just that good. 

York by 10+.      Depends on which team shows up.  But I like this matchup for York.

Cannon has the talent to play with Upperman.  But that Dekalb loss??      I say Upperman by 4.

Macon by 20 plus over Dekalb. 
York beats Livingston by 5. 
Smith and Watertown is a toss up. But I will take Watertown. 
Upperman over Cannon by 15-20. Just curious Lady CavFan what did happen at Dekalb? 

51 minutes ago, 8aabasketballfan said:

Macon by 20 plus over Dekalb. 
York beats Livingston by 5. 
Smith and Watertown is a toss up. But I will take Watertown. 
Upperman over Cannon by 15-20. Just curious Lady CavFan what did happen at Dekalb? 

I was just shocked that the score was double digits.  I expected Cannon to win that game.   I have seen both teams play.  I think Cannon has the better team and Dekalb has the better player.  I don't think it will be a 20 pt game vs Upperman.

38 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I was just shocked that the score was double digits.  I expected Cannon to win that game.   I have seen both teams play.  I think Cannon has the better team and Dekalb has the better player.  I don't think it will be a 20 pt game vs Upperman.

just curious to whom is this great player Dekalb has? I would say Cannon has a couple of equal talented players.

5 hours ago, repoman said:

just curious to whom is this great player Dekalb has? I would say Cannon has a couple of equal talented players.

I have been high on Cannon all year.  That’s why I said I think they have a better team but Ferrell is a better overall player IMO.  But you guys see them play more than me so who knows.  My opinion is based on the games I have watched and the AAU season.   But it’s basketball and anything can happen on a given night.  

16 hours ago, 8aabasketballfan said:

I’m not sure Dekalb has a player. I think it’s more of a coach! He has had teams in softball and basketball at the state tournaments. 

they have one who can play d2/naia,started with region semi final game out coached a much better team, I think "reality" has set back in and people expected more .

On 1/17/2020 at 10:00 AM, repoman said:

they have one who can play d2/naia,started with region semi final game out coached a much better team, I think "reality" has set back in and people expected more .

Expectations were realistic. We have another Sophomore player just as good as Ferrell who’s played a total of like five games her entire high school career due to two ACL tears. We knew when that happened, and some role players not trying back out, that our bench would be thin and thus this year wouldn’t be like last year. I’m proud of what we have managed to accomplish this year. Other than the buzzer beater by York at DeKalb, we’ve won every game we should have.