Macon County 2019

4 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I am sure our new head coach will not approach the game with that attitude. Personally, I would enjoy the atmosphere of such a match up regardless of what I thought the potential outcome to be.

Oh, he won't he will treat Macon with respect and the Tigers will have his full attention. I'm looking last Macon Co for one more year I think next season you'll be a good team. You'll are just too young and have way too much politics going on inside the football program to be a threat this season. The gameplan last season showed that you'll coaches didn't think you'll compete with TC.

5 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Isn't Macon like 3-3 vs TC in last 6 games? 

TC 4-2 vs Macon since the 2011-2012 through last season. I think Macon will be good especially with the new head coach if he stays with the young team that Macon has. I have nothing but respect for Macon because you'll always step up and play TC unlike Smith Co who has continued to run from TC.

5 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I don't think they have a new head coach. To my knowledge Shoulders is still there.

Not this year I think he was haired a few years ago. Macon is just on the right path to rebuilding the program back to an 8-2 if not better record every season.

On 6/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, RTD said:

Not this year I think he was haired a few years ago. Macon is just on the right path to rebuilding the program back to an 8-2 if not better record every season.

Possible cause it don't get much easier,might as well throw rbs in on that schedule.Wont help much come play off time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twistedsister said:

Possible cause it don't get much easier,might as well throw rbs in on that schedule.Wont help much come play off time.

TC has an easier schedule too with Friendship Watertown Macon and Portland being top 4 games. Honestly, I really don't think Watertown will be that good lot too much last year.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:16 AM, RTD said:

TC 4-2 vs Macon since the 2011-2012 through last season. I think Macon will be good especially with the new head coach if he stays with the young team that Macon has. I have nothing but respect for Macon because you'll always step up and play TC unlike Smith Co who has continued to run from TC.

I like the way you say "STEP UP and PLAY TC".  Those round heads from MC ain't smart enough to get the put down " STEP UP AND PLAY TC"  LOL   

Refusing to play and running are 2 different things Hoss.