Knocking the dust off this board

ReitzFan

13 minutes ago, MrFootball1 said:

There ya have it folks, a bears fan is butt hurt because someone said they wouldn’t win the championship. Since your dying for me to make a prediction I’ll pick Friendship. 

Mister football, when you jumped into the conversation you quoted me when I was talking about who was going to win Class A in the West. Obviously, reading comprehension was not your thing back in school as you have come out and picked Friendship Christian. Unless that Childress man has made a last-minute switch and put Friendship Christian in the West, your pic of them to win is misguided and irrelevant. Now, go sit in the corner of your room and let the big boys talk football. By the way I'm not a butthurt fan of Davidson Academy as you assumed.

24 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Mister football, when you jumped into the conversation you quoted me when I was talking about who was going to win Class A in the West. Obviously, reading comprehension was not your thing back in school as you have come out and picked Friendship Christian. Unless that Childress man has made a last-minute switch and put Friendship Christian in the West, your pic of them to win is misguided and irrelevant. Now, go sit in the corner of your room and let the big boys talk football. By the way I'm not a butthurt fan of Davidson Academy as you assumed.

Well I’m telling you my prediction to win it all. Maybe you shouldn’t have gotten your feelings hurt about me saying DA wouldn’t win it all. By the way I forgot more about football than you’ll ever know.

Just now, ReitzFan said:

Go back and re-read what you quoted me on when you joined this thread, then read your responses. With any luck at all maybe you will see the error of your ways.

Keep shaking that bush!

Lol at you being so mad that DA won’t win anything this year. I misread obviously, but in the grand scheme of things who gives a rats #### who wins the west if you don’t win it all. 

Just now, MrFootball1 said:

Well I’m telling you my prediction to win it all. Maybe you shouldn’t have gotten your feelings hurt about me saying DA wouldn’t win it all. By the way I forgot more about football than you’ll ever know.

I see that reading comprehension is still not your strong suit when you join the thread and quoted me we were talking about who was going to win the West. We were not talking about who is going to win the State title. If you want to call yourself mr. Football, then you need to learn to read and understand things. By the way, I will put my 47 years experience of playing, coaching, and broadcasting the game of football up against your experience sir

2 minutes ago, MrFootball1 said:

Lol at you being so mad that DA won’t win anything this year. I misread obviously, but in the grand scheme of things who gives a rats #### who wins the west if you don’t win it all. 

I am pleased that you finally admitted your error. But in the grand scheme of things I was talking about the West. There is another thread that has a discussion going about who may win the state championship in class A. Your contributions would be more relevant on that page.

28 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I see that reading comprehension is still not your strong suit when you join the thread and quoted me we were talking about who was going to win the West. We were not talking about who is going to win the State title. If you want to call yourself mr. Football, then you need to learn to read and understand things. By the way, I will put my 47 years experience of playing, coaching, and broadcasting the game of football up against your experience sir

All that experience and knowledge and you believe DA is the team to beat huh?