• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
SCtribe

Middle TN. Companies that paint game fields?

I would appreciate any help here. Just curious if there are any companies specifically in Middle Tennessee that specialize in painting football game fields. I could see a market for teams that do not have compressor sprayers or stencils to do it up right. Thanks

Edited by SCtribe

On 5/31/2019 at 2:16 PM, SCtribe said:

I would appreciate any help here. Just curious if there are any companies specifically in Middle Tennessee that specialize in painting football game fields. I could see a market for teams that do not have compressor sprayers or stencils to do it up right. Thanks

Just an educated guess but it would probably cost $1000.00 per game.  You have to consider the cost of paint, man hours and travel expenses.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:56 AM, cbg said:

Just an educated guess but it would probably cost $1000.00 per game.  You have to consider the cost of paint, man hours and 

Understood. Do you know of a company in Middle Tennessee that paints game fields?

17 hours ago, SCtribe said:

Understood. Do you know of a company in Middle Tennessee that paints game fields?

No I do not know any local companies or individuals that paid high school fields.  Every school that I know of that has painted logos, end zones & striping have a group of volunteers that perform those duties on Thursday afternoon.  David Lipscomb use to have a group that called themselves the PURPLE SHOE GANG because their shoes would be solid purple after painting the field.

That sounds like a great tradition. With Coach Dilfer being there now I expect there will be a whole lot of purple shoes willing to help. Voluteers, coaches, and administrations change from year to year in various school systems. I will continue to ask around. Thanks for your input.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:16 PM, SCtribe said:

https://www.safdirt.com