Region 6 3A

hurrican615

On 8/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, Beagle said:

Just a bit of a brag but Tanner Hudson former Camden Lion is leading the NFL preseason in recieving Yards as an Undrafted TE.  He plays a lot of Speical teams  as well  . This is his third one handed catch of the Preseason     Turn the sound on..these guys have done all the Tampa preseason games 

Awesome stuff Beagle. Congrats to this young man for getting where he wants to be through hard work and dedication. I know he makes Camden proud. :thumb:

20 hours ago, Swarm said:

Week 2 matchups 

Stewart Co. at McEwen

Sycamore at Hunters Lane (Thu)

Harpeth at Hickman Co.

Fairview at East Hickman

Whites Creek at Cheatham Co.

Creek Wood at Camden

Creek Wood/Camden could be a good one. 

Will be good to see how Camden does against the speed at Creekwood.  That Stansberry kid has always had legs. 

31 minutes ago, Beagle said:

You seem to have a finger on the pulse of this area football Hows Creek wood look ?

Here's some pretty good looks of their offense last week vs Dickson. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BYzPz

They look better than alot of the Creek Wood teams I've seen from what little I can tell. I know alot of folks around Charlotte are pretty excited about them. Heard that plenty of times though lol. 

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

Here's some pretty good looks of their offense last week vs Dickson. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BYzPz

They look better than alot of the Creek Wood teams I've seen from what little I can tell. I know alot of folks around Charlotte are pretty excited about them. Heard that plenty of times though lol. 

Right..   they do talk a lot.  Not sure how good dickson is they were terrible the year before and that was some pretty shoddy tackling..CW let them in the back feild on most plays they just didnt finish   Guess I will have to wait and see in person thanks for the videos

Edited by Beagle

On 8/30/2019 at 10:56 PM, Beagle said:

Creek Wood is big athletic and fast. 2 or 3 kids that just wont go  down with out a couple of  hats on em   I have a feeling in reclassification they will be moving up a notch again.

Looks like you guys were able to score pretty well. I had heard their (CW) defense is what was the most impressive. 

12 hours ago, Swarm said:

Looks like you guys were able to score pretty well. I had heard their (CW) defense is what was the most impressive. 

Their RBs are strong  what i thought were missed tackles vs Dickson County were just the RBs and qb being big strong and fast and options are ran very smoothly We looked every bit as bad trying to tackle them ..I rarely lose who has the ball watching. I was confuse a lot friday night  when they ran option they are physical athletic and coached well.

Being this far after the game  I feel like I can say this with out seeming to whine.

They are dirty ..they dont have to be. They are   twisting  ankles after tackles rolling up on linemen and backers after they are clearly out of the play   punching guys under the face masks  jumping on down guys late .

I hate that kind of play and even with out it they were better than us no doubt in my mind .   If you play them warn your boys to protect themselves and not to retaliate. 
As a fan of the game .I was disappointed in that aspect .