McMinn Central @ Walker Valley

OldCharger

9 hours ago, BBG1 said:

So it’ll be a long year for them playing in 5A against Soddy and Rhea. Lil ole etowah shouldn’t have the horses to compete, but I guess some big schools just don’t have the stallions like most do

After going 0-13 against McMinn County, Walker Valley dropped them from their schedule this year.  Walker Valley is actually a 6A sized school and will be moved up in the next reclassification. 

Looking for Central to come out with something to prove. New coach, new players (22 Seniors), new attitude. I just think this first scrimmage means more to the Chargers. Walker Valley, being the 6A type school SHOULD dominate but will they? Looking for effort and toughness from Central this season.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:55 PM, BBG1 said:

So it’ll be a long year for them playing in 5A against Soddy and Rhea. Lil ole etowah shouldn’t have the horses to compete, but I guess some big schools just don’t have the stallions like most do

And Central has some "horses." A backfield full of them. Can the Oline improve? We will see. That's where games are won/lost. 

45 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

And Central has some "horses." A backfield full of them. Can the Oline improve? We will see. That's where games are won/lost. 

I’m sorry for being so naive, but who exactly are these “horses” you speak of? Jalen Hunt is the only workhorse that resides in mcminn county that I know of, and he doesn’t attend etowah. 

6 hours ago, catchnburn said:

Looking for Central to come out with something to prove. New coach, new players (22 Seniors), new attitude. I just think this first scrimmage means more to the Chargers. Walker Valley, being the 6A type school SHOULD dominate but will they? Looking for effort and toughness from Central this season.

3A shouldn't be able to compete well against a 5A.If its competitive it's already a win for Central even if they lose the game.