LC Trousdale Scrimmage

shockernation

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

It was 3-1 TC a very obvious PI by LC cause a pick 6 by LC which the ref would have been the DB grab and pull TC WR down to the ground while the pass was in the air.  

Man you are so bias but that's ok. Wasn't no pi and TC did not score 3 times. TC had one big run on the first series and that's it but I guess LC fans can say there was holding call not called on that run. Come on man. Very evenly matched scrimmage.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Man you are so bias but that's ok. Wasn't no pi and TC did not score 3 times. TC had one big run on the first series and that's it but I guess LC fans can say there was holding call not called on that run. Come on man. Very evenly matched scrimmage.

Welcome to the TC fan base!

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

The score was 1 to 1 starters. LC also had a pick 6. Don't make it look like TC dominated the game because that was not the case at all. TC first TD was scored after LC recovered a TC fumble and TC wouldn't had the ball. Very evenly matched scrimmage. Both teams have work to do.

Both teams played sloppily will agree with you on that with turnovers but evenly matched not at all there is a difference in speed a huge difference. TC is the better team by a slight margin.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lol.Already in the football spirit and just a scrimmage.If TC is one of the top teams this year as usual as they seem to always be maybe little ole LC will be ok in Single A .

Just now, RTD said:

Both teams played sloppily will agree with you on that with turnovers but evenly matched not at all there is a difference in speed a huge difference. TC is the better team by a slight margin.

Hilarious! Your boys didn’t wanna hit after the 1st series? A 4 quarter game could have gotten ugly! Now that’s my honest opinion...but I do like both teams going really far

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

Lol.Already in the football spirit and just a scrimmage.If TC is one of the top teams this year as usual as they seem to always be maybe little ole LC will be ok in Single A .

LC will be fine and will have a great season I think they would be the best team on TC schedule if LC and TC played in the regular season.