LC Trousdale Scrimmage

shockernation

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Shocker y’all are confusing me what really happened? 

Sorry bud I just rolled in at home! Very athletic bunch y’all have! The first two series in a 10play format there were plenty of mistakes and offensively I had it 1–1...but I did also count a defensive TD by each team I guess making it 2-2 (again in my book)! Both Ds I thought were pretty impressive and again will light you up. I saw two very good looking teams with a lot of promise! I will be following y’all this year and pulling for y’all! Hope the big kid 71 is ok looked like a shoulder...other than that I think both teams left healthy and that was my main concern! Single A and double A are in trouble with these two teams!

40 minutes ago, RTD said:

They scored twice when they were down at goal the line they didn't place the ball back from some reason i think both teams were trying to get some defense/offense goal-line work in. And overall with the whole scrimmage, it was tied 3-3 LC second-team offense scored twice.

Whatever you must have watched another scrimmage. TC did not score 3 times. TC scored one time of offense and one time on pick 6. Same for LC. LC 2s scored twice and TC none. It really doesn't matter both teams got some good work in today. Go luck to TC the rest of the year. I do really believe TC has a great shot to get back to Cookeville.

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Evidently not.Hes started at tight end 3 seasons but 68 said that he's center this year.Surely LC didnt move starting qb Snyder to tight end.When u said LC qb has a great arm,I assumed it was Snyder.Now I'm wondering if it's the soph coaches son .He's going to be a good one.If QB was about 235,then it was Snyder.If he was about 160 to 170,guessing it's the younger qb.So now I'm curious myself.Thought Puckett was the best tight end at LC in many years and maybe the best in Single A.Just my opinion.Not trying to get LC faithful on me

Campbell moved to center...he will likely play there at the next level! Snyder will take the majority of snaps at QB but you will see lil Puckett in there on certain situations I’d suppose! If you can utilize 2 QBs why not? I guarantee you ask Tanner and he’s gonna tell you whatever to win! Again there is no QB controversy but people will see dual QBs to a certain degree! And again I’m just the head sideline coach! Tubbs looked really good at RB. 

Edited by shockernation

9 hours ago, RTD said:

The QB was #15 he was a bigger kid the back up was smaller and had some speed.

OK.I like the big kid at Qb.Smaller kid is coaches younger son,a soph.Going to be a good one also.So just from what I'm reading the only thing surprising,just to me,is his older son playing center instead of tight end.I'm guessing coach wants to anchor the line and maybe where he will play at next level.But hes a beast in my opinion.Catch anything in the area to him.Thanks guys for the updates.

8 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

That's what it's sounds like by reading. If true those moves make no sense to me

Sounds like Snyder is still qb.A big young man.So,only thing surprising to me is Puckett at center.Guess maybe he has someone else at tight end,maybe like the Gross kid who is big and can probably block a wall.

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Snyder is the starting qb. Puckett got reps with the ones also. 

That makes sense.Im sure both will get lots of reps with the first team.And which one is in may be things like 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 12.with Snyder able to run a couple yards if needed.But Puckett can get those 2 yards also.So think LC has a great qb situation.

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Campbell moved to center...he will likely play there at the next level! Snyder will take the majority of snaps at QB but you will see lil Puckett in there on certain situations I’d suppose! If you can utilize 2 QBs why not? I guarantee you ask Tanner and he’s gonna tell you whatever to win! Again there is no QB controversy but people will see dual QBs to a certain degree! And again I’m just the head sideline coach! Tubbs looked really good at RB. 

Glad to see that about Tubbs.Just hope he finally has a non injury season.Kid is tough.Made that catch last year over the middle at Gibson Co and took a vicious ht and concussion

8 hours ago, shockernation said:

Sorry bud I just rolled in at home! Very athletic bunch y’all have! The first two series in a 10play format there were plenty of mistakes and offensively I had it 1–1...but I did also count a defensive TD by each team I guess making it 2-2 (again in my book)! Both Ds I thought were pretty impressive and again will light you up. I saw two very good looking teams with a lot of promise! I will be following y’all this year and pulling for y’all! Hope the big kid 71 is ok looked like a shoulder...other than that I think both teams left healthy and that was my main concern! Single A and double A are in trouble with these two teams!

Sounds like a good productive scrimmage for both, I was a little suspect of our D, offensively I think we won’t show much until we have too. I as well will be following the falcons this year, wish you guys luck in your chase for gold! Thanks for the info:thumb: